CHAPTER-18

"I mean if there was any justice in the world you wouldn't even have to go to school during your period. You'd just stay home for five days and eat chocolate and cry."

It's been a week since we return from London, everything is going smoothly, and we both were busy in our work.

I am missing granny, so sometime she do face time and sometime I do.

After coming back from London, I gave my whole one day to my friends, as there is a lot to catch up. And it was like ages we hang out with each other. I get to know about their life updates. And it's really refreshing.

After that I went to my parents' house to meet them, as I was missing them.

Our relationship is progressing.

Due to heavy backlog, I went to office early in morning and came back in midnight, everyone were already slept but every time, when I came back to home, Ranveer was waiting for me, then we both will eat dinner and talk normally on our day to day work.

These gestures of his make my heart warm.

I start liking him more day by day.

I was still thinking when suddenly alarm went off, means I wake up earlier than usual.

I sprinted from bed and make my way towards bathroom but stop in middle when I saw tinny blood stain on bed.

Shit!

Why I didn't check the date.

Damn you Ishika!!!

Till now Ranveer has woken up and giving me a sleepy smile. I smile back and made my way to the bathroom.

After doing my business, I check the drawers and heck! There was not a single napkin.

Argh!!!!!!

This has to be done today...

Now what will I do??

I have to ask him for help.

I don't have any other option.

Right!!

"Ranveeerrr." I yell from bathroom.

"Yessssss." He replied in same tone.

"Uh... I need your help." I said hesitantly.

He came outside the door and said softly;

"Yes, tell me how can I help you?"

"Uh... uhm..." I said.

"Hmm" he said.

"Can you call mom?" I asked as I remember mom will be in her room.

"No, she went out for her morning walk with dad." He said.

I took a deep breath.

"Ok, so... can you buy me sanitary napkins from the shop?" I asked softly; don't know how he will react.

"Yeah sure, wait for few minutes, I will be back. You need anything else." He said.

"No." I replied.

After 25 minutes he came back and calls me from outside and asks me to take the bag which I took from him while thanking him.

After 15 minutes I step out from bathroom, and made my way towards bed, as I am not in the condition of going office today.

My abdomen is aching as hell.