CHAPTER-15

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude."

I made a note and paste it on the mirror, saying breakfast and lunch is in kitchen and I am going to office and will be back in evening.

It's already 10 in the morning; I came out of the house and make my way to my office in my baby, my range rover.

After 25 minutes I came to my office, each employee greets me and I greet them back.

My secretary came and tells me about my meetings and also about the event.

This time exhibition was a doubled success from last year and also I was nominated for best designer.

I am very happy.  :-) :-)

For the rest of the day I, did my work, attend meetings.

Its 4:30 now, I don't know why but I don't feel right.

I feel like something is wrong.

I was feeling restless, till the time I came to office.

I have tried calling Ranveer, I don't know how many times but he hasn't picked it, once. So I text him. But it was also unseen.

I sigh.

So now I am going to home, to check what he is doing and why he hasn't checked his damn phone.

I am very much pissed on him now.

Yesterday he was apologizing me, saying he will always pick my call, rather he will call me for sure. But look now who is calling whom. Who is not picking whose call?

This man I tell you...

Argh...

I have reached my house, and was looking for him.

I call his name, but I don't get any response, I check the living room, kitchen, the food was still here and looks like he hasn't touched it. But why?

Is he alright???

I went to our room, and saw him still sleeping.

What is he a SLEEPING BEAUTY?

I went near him,

"Ran...." I utter and touched him.

I cursed myself, for not checking him in the morning, his body is burning, god he has a high fever.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I start panicking, not knowing what to do, now.

He is burning in fever, I am calling him and he is not opening his eyes.

Oh god!!!!

Tears start flowing from my eyes looking at him.

It's all because of me, If that nightmare...

Goddd!!!!!

Take a deep breath Ishika. Deep breath.

One.

Two.

Three.

By panicking you will gain nothing.

I again took a deep breath.

Relax myself.

What to do???

Ya! Call the doctor, you idiot.

I dialed but that... doctor is not picking my call, maybe in emergency.

Now what to do???

Only one thing can be done now,

Yeah!!

I have to take him to the hospital.

Yes Ishika you can do this. After all he is your husband.

Right!

I tried to lift him.

TRIED.

This man weighs like... I am pulling potato sacks.

You can't say anything about this; I am here merely 57 kg person. And he... may be somewhat 85 kg.

Maybe.

After all he has this hot and sexy muscular body...

Stop it Ishika!!!

It's not the time to drool at your husband.

Now he need medication so just simply lift him and takes him to hospital. My mind yelled at me.

It's easy to say than doing. I defend myself.

On shouting at me you gain nothing. So simply do it. You piece of shit. My mind retort back and I shut my mouth because she is right.

After with great difficulty, I made him to the hospital.

Now he was admitted, and doctors were checking him, and here I am getting hyper restless.

Is he alright??

I am pacing back and forth outside the theatre; waiting for the doctor to come out and tell me about his condition.

But seem like, with god, the doctor is also playing with me. As it's almost an hour and these doctors haven't come out.

After what felt like years, finally doctor come out, I rushed towards him, and asked;

"How is he, doctor?"

"He is fine now, but he needs rest."

"Seems like, he haven't ate from days and haven't take rest. This leads in weakness. And he faints, because he is too weak."

"And ya he is sleeping now, he himself will get up in few hours." Doctor said, and made his way to god knows where.

I went inside his room after 30 minutes as he was shifted from, ICU to general ward.

He looks so pale and weak. Now as his eyes were closed, I am seeing his face clearly.

Basically drooling over it.

He is in hospital, but still he is looking hot as always.

He has grown more beards, and also his hairs look slightly long.

If you see him keenly, then only you get to know about the changes, which happen in mere 20 days.

It's already 11:30 pm, he hasn't waked up.

I haven't told about his health to anyone in our family. As I don't want them to get worried.

Now I am hell hungry, Ihaven't eaten anything from afternoon. So I made my way towards hospitalcanteen to have something.

_______________________________________________________________

HOLA PEEPS,

HOW ARE YOU ALL?? :-)

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER????

______________________________________________________________