CHAPTER-63

"All of a sudden I felt really tired, 

like the world has drained everything from me that once I had."

"Misha send him inside." I said picking the intercom.

"And yeah check the dresses, precisely the engagement lehnga... if they are done ask someone to help you in putting them in my car." I said remembering the most important thing.

Tomorrow we have to leave for mom's sister's daughter engagement, she is around three years younger than me and is very shy and sweet ; I still remember the day when they came all the way from Chandigarh to invite us and how much happy rhea look. It's really feel good to see her so happy.

While they were discussing about all the preparations, I asked them to let me design their clothes for the event. But they simply refuse it. At first I thought he didn't like my designs, but when Moussaji said it, I understood what he meant;

"Don't take it to heart child, it's just we can't afford so high prices of the dresses-" he said looking at me with a small smile, I relaxed a bit and said shaking my head,

"But I am not asking for money, you all take whatever clothes you like, you are family. And I never take money from family."

"No child, it can't happen. I'm a hardworking man; I've always given my kids as much as I can afford. Never took help from others. I can't-" he said, shaking his head. I think for a while and look at Ranveer for help but he just shrugs it off.

"Okay let's do it, because you can't accept my gifts, buy whatever outfit you want from my showroom and I'll give you 50% off, with this everyone can wear whatever they want And you have to pay the amount and I will be happy too, but the dresses for the bride will be made by me for all the events and I don't want to hear about it at all. Please." I said, he gave me a smile and nodded and then accepted the offer.

"Rhea lets go we have to plan so much." I said pulling rhea with me towards my room. While rushing over the stairs I heard my favourite voice saying "careful."

"Ishika baby, nice to see you again." Hearing a jittery voice breaks my chain of thoughts, I turn my head towards him, and there is no expression on my face.

He tried to be reassured but anyone can see what a holy cat he is.

"Don't baby me." Grinding my teeth, I told him, who wipes the beads of sweat on his forehead.

"So, what's so important that you want to talk to me? Hurry up, I don't have time to waste on you," I said, not wasting much of my time on that. Taking a deep breath he sat down on the chair.

"I know whatever I will tell you about your so called husband you will not believe me." He said with a smirk lingering on his face, I sighed after hearing him.

This man really knows how to get on my nerves.

Please someone tell him that his game is of no use.

He really got a problem with my man. Can't he just suck up on his crap, and stop bothering me.

"So I got something for you which can prove how innocent I am and how much of a lousy bastard is your so called husband." He said flashing his teeth.

"Innocent and you??? (sarcastic laugh) you both don't sit well to me." I laugh looking at him. He open his mouth to say something but I didn't give him any chance.