CHAPTER-10

"...the sad part is, that I will probably end up loving you without you for much longer than I loved you when I knew you.

Some people might find that strange.But the truth of it is that the amount of love you feel for someone and the impact they have on you as a person, is in no way relative to the amount of time you have known them."

RANVEER POV

She sends me the location and the time when I was in way middle to home. I went home, and get ready in fast speed; today I have worn casual clothes on her request. I reach the location in 20 minutes.

I went inside the hotel and ask for the booking, the waiter take me to her, I was mesmerized to see the decors, it was so enthrall that I can't describe.

Her back was facing me, suddenly she turn around and I was lost in her, she was looking so hot and sexy in her dress that I want to kiss her senseless but control myself.

We talked about everything; suddenly her phone start ringing, she picked her call,

"Hello, yes Misha,..... What?.... how? .... Why didn't you tell me earlier? ....... You do know that time I was busy with wedding stuff still you didn't tell me. .... Hmm... ok so book flight ticket early in morning, ad make all necessary arrangements, while I was out you have to handle everything. Ok??.... send me important files, emails, ppt...... goodnight." She hangs up and sighs.

"What happen?" I asked. She looks at me, took a deep breath and said,

"I have to go London for the meeting early in the morning."

I frown and asked, "Why so sudden?"

She said, "It's not sudden, I haven't checked my emails. And also have exhibition there."

I asked bit annoyed, "when will you be back?"

She seemed hesitant but said, "Uh... 3 weeks."

"WHAT????" I said yell at her and got up from my seat.

"3 weeks????" I asked again.

"Yes, it's just three weeks."

"I know I have spoilt your mood but I can't cancel this meeting and the exhibition. It's was important."

"Sorry." She said, I am just too annoyed, that my whole mood has vanished, but I know work comes first so I can't say anything about it.

"You don't have to be sorry. I know work comes first it's just that you.... Leave it." I said with fake smile.

"Ok, I will make it up to you. So tell me what you want?" she asked, holding my hand.

"No its fine you don't have to do anything." I said.