CHAPTER-38

"This day is one like no other, it's the day we choose happiness and love, and it's a day that will be like no other because we will make sure it never ends."

(PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE IN THE LAST OF CHAPTER.)

Few days later.

Location: office

"Misha make an appointment with Kapoor constructions for today itself." I order my pa, she

nodded her head went away to do the task.

Its been three days, Ranveer talked to me. After that day from construction office, I thought he is going to me at home but no, this man and his so called ego. He again come to being an ass, start ignoring me, and if mom and dad ask him he just lie to them, saying office stress.

Please god, put some sense in his head that everyone get to knows that he is ignoring me from last two weeks. Can you guys believe it, I know I did mistake, but still...

Argh!!!

Inhale.... exhale....

Inhale.... Exhale....

It's time for plan B. About which I am pretty sure, everything is going to okay.

Let's see how you not going to talk me now Ranveer. I smirk.

"Meeting is fixed at 6:30 in the evening. Only that slot is empty. You know how much I request Yash to make a slot, he said why you are even asking for appointment, so I said you want to discuss something related to business and also request him to not to tell Ranveer about you." Misha said to me and I nod my head and thank her.

You all must be thinking where Radha go, so he went to Kerala for his family wedding and will come after... I don't know. And for Yash, he is Ranveer's second pa.

I complete my whole work and discuss the new project with Arav. When the clock hit 6 pm, I made my way out of the building with Arav and Misha. In 30 minutes we reach Kapoor constructions, and made our way inside. Yash was standing in the entrance waiting for US.

"You both stay here; when I call you come inside." I asked Misha and Arav and they both nod in understanding.

Right now I am so excited, everything inside me is doing happy and excited dance, don't know why feeling giddy but I am am feeling it. I head towards his cabin, which is so big and beautiful, though it have dark colors but still I like it.

I was going to knock his door, but I remember something evil, and turn on my heels, and made my way to Yash's cabin.

The three were talking casually, I clear my throat, and they look at me on instant.

"Do you want something Ishu?" Misha asked and I shook my head in no, she raised her eyebrows in questioning gaze.

"Arav, I want you to go on the blind date; I have fixed for you-" I uttered but he cut me off in middle.

"Huh? But meeting? And No Ishu-" he whines.

"I will handle the meeting. I want you to try this one, last, I promise. If you don't like her, then I will not fix your date for whole week with anyone. I promise." I said he huff and nod in acceptance.

"But this last one." He uttered and I nod, texting him the location and giving him my car key, as he is already late , and his car is still in my office parking.

"And you Misha, are you going-" I asked with a smirk and her eyes wide in realization.

"But I dint want to go-" she whine, and Yash look at us in confusion.