CHAPTER-57

You realize how much you truly miss someone when something happens, good or bad, and the only person you want to tell is the one person who isn't there.

ISHIKA POV'

"Did you read the contract?" Misha asked sitting away an arm distance to me, as we are having our breakfast in balcony of my room. The morning when I wake up, my head was paining like it will burst any second. Groaning in pain I did take headache medicine and trying to remember what happen last night. Since the last thing I remember was dancing on stage with Misha, that's all, after that I don't know, how I reach here, nothing, every memory is blank, complete blank after that.

I checked my phone and see a message from Ranveer;

Take the medicine, once you are awake. – Ranveer.

I smiled reading the message then suddenly one thought occur that how do he know about my headache. I quickly check my call log shooking my head negatively. It seem I did call him last night, but the thing is 'did I do something, which shouldn't be done?' I tried remembering everything, but nothing seems to be remembering after the dance.

I groan mentally, and look at Misha and nodded my head negatively;

"No, but will read before the meeting, and also you had already given me the summary of whole contract. So it will be complete soon. But I don't know why, I feel something fishy in this contract. Have you checked it thoroughly?" I asked, sipping my orange juice.

"Yea, I have checked it multiple times, and didn't find anything wrong with the contract, even checked it with our lawyer, and she said it's ok. But if you say, I will check it again." She concluded and I shook my head;

"No, I will do it on my own-" I was cut off in between due to my phone ringing. I paused and look at my phone, smile reading the name flashing on it. I clean my hands with napkin and asked her to wait and pick up the phone.

"Hello." I said happily.

"Hellooo, my sweet sister in law. How are you?" Came Gautam's extra sugar coated voice which make me throw up. My brows raise in confusion, I look at the screen to check the caller in horror.

"Huh? What happen?" I mumbled.

"Nothing happen, obviously. It's just, I am missing you; can't I speak to my sweet, beautiful, cool sister in law." Gautam said and I can feel him pouting in the end. But something is wrong with him, he won't speak to me like this unless-

"What do you want?" I asked clearly knowing him.

"Huh! What... Haha... It's not like-" he chuckle nervously, I cut him off in between,

"Gautam, either you tell me or I will cut the call." I demanded knowing him, he won't say.

"Well, you know, I uhm.. I... your ..... car." He mumbled nervously.

"Gautam." I said gritting my teeth. He took a deep breath;

"I want your car." He said with utter nervousness.

"Ok, so take it. What is in there to ask? It's not like you are taking it for first time. Or something like I will deny you. And by the way, from when do you start asking my permission. All I know you never asked before taking anything." I said not understanding him a bit,