CHAPTER-16

"Why do married people live longer than single people? I think it's because married people make a special effort to live longer than their partner – just so they can have the last word."

Something cold touch my hand, I slowly open my eyes, look all around, suddenly my eyes fell on the brown-black beautiful orbs, which were so hypnotizing...

"Ranveer are you ok?" I asked and press the red button to call the doctor.

"Wa...tee...r..." his voice came out husky, I make him to drink water from my hands.

Soon the doctor came, and checked him, and said he is absolutely fine, you can take him home. But please make him eat food properly and rest completely for at least two days.

I was already pissed on him.

I turn towards him, fold my hands on my chest, and look at him... no glaring at him.

He gulped nervously. Fear was completely evident in his eyes.

He knows I am angry on him. The reason... well he knows very much.

"Is...is...is...Ishika." He Sutter.

I didn't say anything; nurse came ask me to fill the discharge papers.

After 45 minutes, we were sitting in my car. I was driving silently, and he was looking at me nervously.

"I...." he again Sutter.

After 20 minutes we pull outside our house. I still holding him, made his way to the room.

I made him lie down, without giving another glance to him, I went to kitchen to make him some soup.

I came to our room with vegetable soup in my hand, he saw me and got up and sit pointing his back to hover board of the bed.

I sat in front of him and ask him to open his mouth, as I myself will feed him.

Though I am still pissed at him, and haven't uttered a single word to him. But hey I am not heartless, to make weak person suffer.

We were continuously looking at each other.

Without breaking eye lock, He silently had his soup like an obedient child.

I kept the bowl on side table, fold my hands. Directly looking in his eyes, and blankly said;

"We are going back to India tomorrow early in morning."

After saying I got up and made my way to the closet but he suddenly asked;

"Are you angry at me?"

"no." I said, taking out suitcases and put them on table, for packing.

"I am sorry." He said.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked without looking at him, continuing my work.

"Because you are angry with me." he said softly like a baby.

"No, I am not." I replied.

"I know you are angry with Me." he said.

"Why I will angry with you, have you done anything wrong?" I asked, this time looking at him.

"Cause I haven't takes care of myself and makes you hell worried." He said with a pout.

And this time I burst out laughing, he is looking so cute. Whining like a baby.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked whining.

"Look at you..." I said while still laughing.

I am waiting for him in the living room, as he will came out of room and we made our way to airport. But look like mister has no worry...

Whoa!

HOT!!

"thanks." He said and my eyes widen.

Did I say it loud?

"yes." He said with a smile.

Again.

Argh...

But still he is looking hot, sexy...

Wait, he hadn't worn these clothes few minutes back.

This time realization hit me,

Pretty good,

We both were twinning.

And I really like this

"Why did you change your clothes?" I asked, smile knowingly, and see a little blush crept on his cheeks.

Hmm, someone is blushing.

And I never thought, boys/men also blush.

And this is something new.

:-) :-) :-)

"Let's head out, we are getting late." He said neglecting my question and made his way outside taking both bags with him.

I smile, shaking my head and make my way outside, by locking the house.

________________________________________________________________

HEYA GUYS,

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING.

HOW'S THE CHAPTER? GUYS.

:-):-)

________________________________________________________________