CHAPTER-69

But how do you say goodbye, 

when your heart still wants to hold on...

ISHIKA POV

Time. Time is something we think we have a lot, but it is the only thing we don't have enough. When we think that we also have tomorrow to spend with, we postpone everything for tomorrow, but we forget tomorrow never comes. its today is only we have.

One lesson I learned the hard way is if we want to confess something to someone, rather it's our raw emotions or feeling for that person, or maybe it was for asking apology from the person, or maybe to forgive someone, we should do it today, because this is the right time, we never know what might happen to them the very next second.

They say time heals everything, but no one told you that with time, maybe the outer wound start fading but what about the wound we got deep inside, what about it when with every passing second the intensity of pain keeps on increasing. No one knows what to do or what to say in this situation. They say its pain which make us strong, but why don't they see that even the stronger one get tired of dealing with pain, even those stronger people need some place to be vulnerable, for once.........

Alas it doesn't happen, people come and say few words out of pity, but someone please tell them, I don't need their pity, I am well off without their pathetic words. First of all, who even ask them to comfort me. Why can't they let us live in peace for once. Is it so hard to do. No right, then why.........

My chain of thoughts broke when I realize someone is shaking me, I jerk my head sidewards to look at the intruder,

"We are getting late Ishu, first we have an appointment with your doctor, then you have your flight to catch. Misha called; she said you were not picking your phone. what happened Ishu?" the intruder aka Gautam asked picking the comb from the floor. My eyes moisten as I shook my head looking at him,

"I don't want to go anywhere." I whisper palming my face, he shook his head as he sat down on his knee.

"Ishu......, before anything you are my friend, my sister, and I can't see you in pain.... You tell what will I say to him when he ask-" he stop in between as he realize what he is about to say, and heave a long sigh closing his eyes tightly.

"come lets go, the doctor is waiting for us. Come on stand up, you know you have become so heavy, I cant lift you." he joked trying to change the atmosphere and with that being said he pull me with him out of the room.

"Ishika come and eat something before going out, you have become so week. See I have made everything of your taste. Come fast." Mom yelled for us from kitchen, we both walk up to there.

"Mom it's too much, I can't eat it." I whin looking at my completely filled plate, as mom still keep on filling it. Gautam snort from besides, while dad smack his head.

"no, you have to finish everything on your plate, enough of your whining, now like a good girl complete everything...... drink the juice too..... yes, very good...." Mom keeps on saying things for me to eat this eat that.

Oh god I am so full.

"No milk mom, I just had juice." I said but who is she to listen, I start feeling uncomfortable, as my stomach started to churn, I feel all the bile running up towards my throat , and in no second I run towards the nearest washroom, and puke out everything, everyone come running behind me, mom start rubbing my back. After few minutes of vomiting, I wash my face, and drink some water given by Gautam, and rest a little.