CHAPTER-8

""My relation with you is not like Rain, Which comes and goes away, My relation is like Air, Sometimes Silent but always Around You.""

I glare at him and went to our room. There was a dress on bed and a note.

"Please wear this, I have design it for you. But if you have anything else in your mind then wear that.

-         Ishika."

I smile after reading this note. Why would I wear anything else when my wife has already chosen a dress for me that too design by her.

I take a relaxing bath, and then get ready in 45 minutes. I wear the dress, my shoes, my watch, and I am ready to go. I went to living room. Everyone has leaved only me and Ishika is left.

I heard footsteps from behind, I turn around and shocked to see, my mouth wide open completely drooling at the site in front of me. My god she is so beautiful, she looks so gorgeous that I have to kill someone who tries to see her; I had to protect her from those lustful gazes which she is going to get today.

"You look so beautiful." I said after correcting my composure. And she starts blushing.

"Thank you. You also look handsome." She said shyly.

"I think, we leave the party and let be at home only." I said and her eyes snap towards me.

"why." She asked.

"Because then I have to kill someone if any man look towards you. I can't let men checking out my wife. Now do we?" I said and start taking steps towards her. And she starts blushing.

Oh I just love her blush. I want to kiss her so badly but I have to control myself, I can't let her freak out. and also have to control myself I don't want to take cold shower now.

We sat in the car and drove to our destination.

The decorations were amazing everyone was there, all our family, friends, relatives and important clients and media are there, as today we have to announce our wedding officially in front of whole world.

We went to stage, after meeting everyone personally. All of my friends came on the stage,

"Ishika meet my friends, Kabir Rathore, Varun Thakur, Nishant Khanna, and Dheeraj Batra. And guys meet my wife Ishika." I introduce all of them, they start teasing her and she is blushing hard. After some time they went to eat food leaving both us alone. Now it's time for the surprise, I call my brother and ask him to get me a mike.

"Good evening everyone." I said, everyone's attention is on us.

"It's time for the surprise I prepared for my lovely wife." I said and Gautam came with beautifully decorated tray and two boxes on it, I take one and went down on one knee and open the box of ring and said,

"The first time I met you, I know that I have found a girl of my life; I know that I would be spending eternity in your arms. You are so lovely and beautiful; thank god that I found you. I want to confess that I have never seen someone as wonderful as you are in my entire life, you bring joy and blessings to my life and I feel great to be in your life. Will you stay with me and will love me forever?"