CHAPTER-59

You make my heart smile.

- ISHIKA

ISHIKA'S POV

"Belle." The hoarse voice called making me look in the intruder direction.

"Oh my god, belle is that you." The man said coming towards me, and before I could say he embraced me in a hug, and I happily return the hug, but what I fail to notice was the man sitting across me throwing daggers at me. Soon he came and pulls me towards him, away from Leonardo.

"How dare you touch her?" Ranveer asked more like growl at Ranveer who look at him amusingly not to ignore the wink he send towards me.

"Well Mr. Hunk, who are you?" Leonardo asks him with a wink, I shook my head at his playfulness.

"Leo, he is my husband." I said before Ranveer could say so.

"Oh, ok... wait what?" Leo exclaimed with wide eyes as he turn his focus towards me. I nod my head at him, all the while Ranveer pull me into him more like hiding me behind him.

Before Leonardo say another word Ranveer pulls me out of the restaurant with him but not before putting crisp notes on the table and yeah, not to forget all the while glaring at Leonardo.

"Belle will meet you soon." Leo yell happily waving his hand in shooing away manner, I nodded my head at him with a wide smile, but following Ranveer out of the diner.

We finally reached the villa after an hour, though Ranveer didn't take the subway or taxi but called his so called bodyguards who were behind us all the while following us from a good distance, and I don't even know a bit about them, and took the car from them, and drove the car in full speed not that I don't like speed, it's just we literally had few glasses alcohol back there and now.... well leave it.

He slammed shut the car gate and walk inside the villa, I heaved a sigh thinking while, 'looks like, it's a long night.'

I followed him inside, after locking the gates properly, and turning off every light, I walk inside our room, but didn't find Ranveer, although his discarded clothes which he wore today were lying on floor. I pick those clothes and put them on the chair for time being, and sit on the bed thinking of idea how to mend him. After all anyone in his place will be angry with their spouse, if on their honeymoon they are thinking about another people.

Honeymoon. Huh!

Just shut up, and let me think.

We can decorate the room as an apology for him.

Nah! It will take more than necessary time for me to decorate the room.

How about we write a letter to him?

Fuck no; we do not live far apart.

Ok, how about we give him chocolates?