CHAPTER-33

Sometimes no matter how much you try to speak your heart out, words are not just enough to describe how you truly feel.

(DO READ THE A/N IN THE END.)

ISHIKA POV

I was sleeping when I heard sounds like people were shouting, I slowly- slowly open my eyes and they take time to recognize the place where I still am. It's still dark, I turn my face and I am shocked to see my parents standing there and Ranveer was shouting on them, and it makes me angry as hell. I move out from the car and made my way towards them, and said;

"What is happening here?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Ishika you woke up!!" Ranveer said, and everyone become silent.

"What is happening here?" I again asked.

"I was asking these people to leave-" Ranveer said while glaring my parents and it increase more anger in me.

"Why?" I cut him off.

"What, why? They treat you like shit, I don't want you to suffer more coz of them-" he said.

"Did I ask you for your help?" I cut him off again. I know I am sounding rude but it's not my concern now.

"Ishika what are you saying. They aren't nice people; they shouldn't be come near you." Ranveer uttered.

"They are my parents Ranveer, for god sake. They treat me like a princess or like a shit; it's their headache; you are no one to talk to them like this. And for whatever the shit they did to me, I didn't hate them."

"I told you everything, just to make you understand why I don't celebrate my birthday, and for you to understand ME. But no, you didn't understand anything... shit!!" I yell at him and he stood like a statue, I know I hurt him with my words, but now I want to ask them what they are doing here.

So I just hold his hand in mine to amend my mistake and turn towards them with questioning gaze.

On seeing their faces it's a shock for me, coz they both look devastated like they had cried few minutes back. Though mom was still crying but dad eyes held those emotions which I was so longed to see for me. They held adoration, love and... Sorry.

"Ishika." Dad whisper with so much love that my eyes itself start tearing up.

He come forward and embraces me in a hug which I always want from him in mine all happy and sad moments. The fatherly hug of which I always envious of other children. I stood shocked of his action and didn't hug back.

"Ishika, my daughter, please forgive your father, for the crime he committed by sending you away from everyone, by giving you cold shoulder, by not be with you when you needed me the most. By treating you like shit. Please forgive me. Please forgive your father." Dad said with cracking voice, it pains me a lot. But I want answer of my question that why he did this to me and I am going to ask him for sure.

Before I say anything he again said;

"I know you want to know why I and your mother did this to you, and today I am going to tell you everything."
"First, your mother is not at any fault, she ignore you just because of me. I asked her to do this, and if she did not ignore you; she is going to see my dead body." Dad said with low voice and not meeting my eyes as his head was down in shame. And I really not do like it that my dad was ashamed of something. But still it was a shock for me that... Argh!!!

"My mother is a greedy person. For her no relation matter the only thing matter for her is money. MONEY. She can go to any extent just to have the money and power. She have powerful person behind her. I have tried everything literally everything but I don't know who is he?"