CHAPTER-11

"Sometimes you meet a person and you just click–you're comfortable with them like you've known them your whole life and you don't have to pretend to be anyone or anything."

Today is the exhibition day; people were coming from all over the world. All rich and well know people from industry are going to come here.

When I start my career, I always want my parents to come and praise me for my work, but they never came as they are always busy.

Time goes on, my wish vanishes automatically, but today I have someone who is interested to come in my exhibition, my granny.

When I ask her if she would like to come in the exhibition, she happily accepted it, and said she will be on time.

It was just few days, but she treats me like her own grandchild. I love her; she is so sweet, and caring. I felt like, after Dheer uncle I have someone in my life whom I can call my family, with whom I can share my feelings.

I thought of expanding my stay here in London. I have asked my parents and in-laws about it, they allow me for the stay, as I reasoned them that, another branch was opening in London.

I know I have to call him and told him about my stay,

But on second thought, let me call him after the exhibition.

I went to my apartment which I buy recently in London. I freshen up and get ready in my beautiful party gown. I went to the location where exhibition is going to be held. The place was decorated beautifully. Guests have started arriving; all the models have been ready. And the programme will start in 15 minutes.

My beautiful granny came in her beautiful dress design by me. 

granny's outfit

granny's outfit

She came and hugs me, praises me and told me that she was very proud of me. Her words make my eyes moist.

I was very longing to hear these words from someone whom I love, whom I call my family and this lady did that. I just hug her tightly and she patted by back lovingly.

Exhibition started, it went smooth, investors like the designs. Now it's time for auction of dresses.

All the dresses have been sold, but last three which are my main designs were left. Models came on stage, people start saying their prices.

Last one was remained which was my favourite.

"5 lakhs." One investor said.

"5.5 lakhs" second investor said.

"6.5lakhs" first one again said.

"8 lakhs" third one said.

"10 lakhs." Someone said. Wait I knew this voice.

I search in the crowd to confirm my suspicion and yes I was right. It was him. One whom, I was longing to see...

"10 lakhs, one...... two........ Three.."

"This dress belongs to Mr Ranveer Kapoor."

"Mr. Ranveer Kapoor, please come on the stage." Auctioneer said.

Ranveer get up and walk towards to the stage.

I was amazed would be an understatement. I never expected him to be here. He didn't even call me, yet he has guts to come here.

But still though he is looking hot as hell

But still though he is looking hot as hell. My mind interrupted.

Just shut up. I am angry at him. I said back.

He still came here for your exhibition. My mind said.

May be he have some work here, that's why he came here. I replied and pout because I am angry at him.

RANVEER POV

It's been 20 days of not seeing her. I know I should have call or text her, but I didn't. I don't know why but I was just sad that she leave me for work after just 5 days of our wedding.

I know she doesn't love me but she said that she will give our relationship a chance.

So not wanting to think about her, I engross myself in work. I start working for 18 hours a day. When I went home, sleep never took me, because I miss her.

So today I was fed up, and think of surprising her and also to apologies her about not calling her.

And also request her to not increase her stay there in London, and came back with me in India. Cause deep down I know she wants to stay away from me because I make her feel like worthless.

I take the first flight early in morning and went to London.

After the long flight I went to hotel, freshen up and went to the exhibition. The exhibition was on full swing.

All dress were impressive, but I like last one the most and start imagining how she looks in that dress, but my imagination got interrupted when someone beside me shouted the amount.

And I want that dress for my wife, I know this dress was design by my wife but I want to gift her because this dress will look so beautiful on her.

So me being me, I buy the dress, but every time my eyes were searching her but she was nowhere in sight.

After some time I saw her with an old lady, she was smiling looking so breath taking in her dress, which I want to protect her from all those creepy men who were looking at her.

"Ishika

"Ishika." I said. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO PEEPS,

HOW ARE YOU ALL?

DO TELL ME HOW IS THE STORY.

STAY SAFE, STAY HAPPY  :) :)