CHAPTER-22

When we kissed for the first time, I could swear that I heard our souls whisper ever so quietly: "Welcome home".

"Granny." She yelps happily still hugging her tightly.

I invite Mrs. Ting to my parents anniversary, through which ishu will meet her. Everything was planned, but suddenly her flight got late and she lands up late in Delhi like half an hour back.

I wanted to surprise her something so thought of it would be the best. As she is missing her regularly.

Though for once she didn't tell me, and when I ask her what's bothering her, she said nothing, just office stress.

So to relive her stress, I arranged all this;

And see she is all happy, smiling, and giggling.

We went in and I sat on the sofa, they both sat on the bed and start talking.

Earlier I use hate to see people who talk much, but see now I don't even got bored, when my wife speaks all day.

She is such a chatterbox!!

Don't tell her, you said she is a chatterbox.

Why would I??

I am just saying, if she gets to know, she will surely never talk to you.

NO! I can't let this happen. I will die, if I not hear her voice. I mentally pout.

Don't pout, it's not look cool on you, you look like a monkey. Only she looks cute with a pout.

Don't be jealous, my wife said I look hot.

After 40 minutes, we decide to call it night.

We bid our good bye, and come to sit in the car, but before I could open the passenger door for her, she did something unexpected.

She back hugged me.

My poor heart!

"Thank you Ran." She said.

I hold her hands, and turn around; now her front was touching my chest. I wrap my arms around her waist as her hands are also around my torso.

I love this position. ;-)

"For what?" I asked, she tilts her head backward to look at me, and then smile shyly.

I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath.

It taking all my control, from stopping me to kiss her senseless.

Her pink, pouty lips are so inviting, that I want to suck it so hard.

"For the surprise." She said.

We were standing in parking lot of the hotel. Her eyes were directly in front of my lips.

I look in her eyes then at her lips, again her eyes and lips. She took a deep breath and that's it.

I lost my all patience.

I placed my lips on her lips. Her lips are so irresistible that I can't take it anymore.

Only I know how I had control myself!!

I capture her mouth in mine.

I slowly yet passionately start devouring her luscious lips.

I was asking for entrance, which she did not give, yeah coz of shock, so I bit her lower lip, little harder, she grasps and open her mouth. I entered my tongue.