CHAPTER-36

People should find happiness in the little things, like family.

It's been one week we both came back to our house with our puppies. Mom and dad were very happy on seeing both the puppies they even take both of them to morning and evening walk with them.

In this whole week he didn't even utter a single word to me, he just replies with a curt nod without giving me a single glance. He just come and changes the bandage, gives me medicine and went away, without a single word exchange.

When we came back mom and dad asked what happen to my hands and I lied to her by saying its nothing. Though she was suspicious but didn't ask anything. Gautam was hell bound on knowing me what happen between me and his brother.

But I didn't tell him anything and see he also start ignoring and saying that I am no longer his friend coz if I am then I will tell him everything like old times.

What can I say him that out of my stupidity I had pissed his brother off and this time on another level.

The biggest problem is this that he doesn't even cuddle with me, and sleep on the far end from me. I whine mentally.

God what I do? Please help.

God will help you my child. My mind retort back sarcastically.

I didn't ask for your help.

Really, that means you going to do everything on your own?

I huffed. Ok help me please. I mentally joined my hands in front of my mind.

Just do what I say.

After getting a great idea I grin from ear to ear.

As for my granny, I have better plans for her. Let her enjoy her days I smiled evilly.

Oh my god, I am becoming evil day by day.

And for my parents, I forgive them and asked them not to tell a single soul about our patch up, coz news spread like fire, and I want to destroy those peeps on my own, till then my dad will only handle my position in the company.

And now is the time to activate my plan to get back my baby.

I pick my phone from the dresses and called my pa Misha.

"Misha make meeting in construction cell for tomorrow and ask them to invite all the construction company as I have a new project." I said with a smirk.

"New project?" she said with confusion.

"Which project are you talking about Ishu?" She uttered.

"You will get to know soon. Once you make an appointment, inform me and I will tell after wards." I said and she replied with an ok. And I hung up the call.

Get ready Mr. Ranveer Kapoor, now how you going to ignore me. I said and laugh with excitement, in hoping to see the surprised and confused expression on his face.

"RANVEER." I said too sweetly to him with a toothy smile, as he came to our room after dinner.

He looks at me confused and surprised face but quickly mask it.

"What?" he said coldly, and starts scrolling his phone.

"I want to tell you something." I said knowing what his reaction would be but still one can try right.

"But I don't want to hear you." He said while putting his phone on side table, slid down on the bed and turns his back towards me.

It hurt seeing him ignoring me but I have to do it;

"OKAY." I sweetly uttered and also lie down on my side of bed and switch off the lights, while muttering good night I happily slept off.

----

I wake up with the ring of my phone. I groaned and see the caller and smile to myself. I turn my head to look at him and see him sleeping; I kissed him on cheeks and made my out towards the balcony to attend the call.

After ending the call I came inside and made my way to bathroom to get ready for the day.

I took quite much time today in getting ready, and saw the time it's still early but I am getting late so with one last kiss to his forehead as he is still sleeping I made my out of the room, made the breakfast for everyone.

I had my breakfast in 10 minutes and came out of the house by informing mom that I am getting late and speed off in my new baby, range rover.

Ah! Me and my craze for the cars...

I reached my office and ask Misha to prepare the file for today meeting with the constructors. And call Shweta Pathak my bestie and inform her about the new project and ask for what can she do with it as she is the lawyer. And also inform the same about to Arav the project leader of my company.

When its 2 pm I made my way out of the office with Misha and Arav walking behind me, I drove my car on my own and after driving for quite 45 minutes I reach the constructor office.

The meeting will start in 15 minutes, the constructor head come towards us and made us sit in the private cell for 15 minutes and told me that no one knew whose project is this. And they are waiting in meeting room from last 15 minutes.

I smirk on hearing this. And said; "let them wait for more 10 minutes, then I will be there." He said okay and made his way out.

"Arav you know what you have to do right." I asked him, he replied with a yes.

Arav is of same age as of mine, he completed his masters in management, but he really not have any experience ; his marks are good, so I just kept him two years ago, in this 2 year he prove himself well to me and I promote him to the TL post. He is smart, intelligent, and handsome too; if I really don't like Ranveer, I would have really gone towards him, but he not handsome than Ranveer. Hahaha!!!!

Right now I am searching a good girl for him, who can love him, and not break his heart like his ex, who just leaves him on his own, when he needs her the most. Hope I just found someone soon. (If anyone knows someone do tell me.)

"Ishu I had already told you in morning and I still going to tell you, you are looking hot today, and swear to god, Ranveer will be having hard time to control himself." Misha said and Arav nod his head saying she is right, in reply I just smirk at both of them.

"Ishika its time." Misha said, I nodded my head as I see time in my watchband and got up from my seat and made my way to the meeting room.

After reaching there, one man standing outside of the room who seems like a guard open the door for me, I made my way inside professionally after giving a curt nod to both of them.

-------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS,

HOW ARE YOU ALL.

HOW'S THE UPDATE.

----------------------------------------------------