CHAPTER-50

I walked away to save myself.

-ISHIKA

ISHIKA POV

How can I come in between someone? How can I stoop so low that I never think of Ranveer's feeling. I still remember that, I was the one who asked that we should give this marriage a chance. I shouldn't have said that. If only I didn't, and went away from these people's life on the very next day, if only I never return back from London that day, then these people, this beautiful family won't fight over me.

Why always me god. Why?

Why I ha-.

Don't think useless Ishika. Both are nothing but cousins-.

It's not like cousin don't marry each other.

You are taking everything wrong Ishu, let Ranveer ca-.

No, l won't think any bad.

Yes, don't think the worst case. You are strong than this.

Dadi bua came towards me and shake me by holding my arms tightly breaking my chain of thoughts, and said;

"Just because of you Gauri and Ranveer didn't marry each other. Are you happy make two souls apart, why can't you just understand that you won't fit with us, in this family; you are nothing but a manipulating bitch who control Ranveer under her spell. You know Gauri was betrothal to Ranveer when she was born, in presence of everyone by my brother and my daughter's in-laws. And you spoiled everything. You came in-between them, snatch Ranveer from Gauri, and he being an idiot following you like a love sick puppy. But mind you girl, once the purpose of him complete of using your body, he will left the trash you are." She said with evil glint in her eyes, all this new information is suffocating me. Is she even listening her own words, how can she just say that, how can she assume that he will use me.

He can't. He won't. He will never do that. Or will he-

No Ishu don't think. She is manipulating you.

"your marriage was love marriage right, so what happen you really fast moved on from your ex-lover, oh god I don't even know what things they both have done before marriage, we don't even know you are pure or not. And maybe, we don't know how many lovers you had back then, and what- what deeds you have done with them, after all you are billionaire." She continued spatting dramatically.

"have you even thought about what could have happen if your lover didn't ran away from the marriage, you could have been married to him and my Ranveer and Gauri would have also married and you would have come to their wedding to dance your ass off. Just think about it, am I saying anything wrong, these people just showed pity on you and as always my Ranveer accept their request after all they are his parents. No one would have married a girl whose barat didn't came, the whole society would have called you  with names, rich or not society treat everyone the same. Your father got attack right, that's why Rahul asked Ranveer to marry you, otherwise he never accept a bitch like you. "

"oh you are thinking that Ranveer loves you right, but he doesn't even like you. Have he ever said to you that he like you, I bet he even never touched you. why? because he never accept you as his wife. Now he is showing interest in you because of his needs also to show this world that you guys are happily married. Have you ever thought he never paved any heed to you before this so called marriage and now he is roaming around you. Why don't you yourself leave him for good and let him live a happy and satisfied life with his love my grand daughter. But oh! how I forget you wont leave him, even if he wants to leave you. He have to carry your weight on his shoulder, due to his responsibilities, after all he promised your good for nothing father. I bet he never told you about his betrothal with Gauri, why? because you are not that important to him to tell a matter to you."