CHAPTER-62

You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.

It's been a few weeks after their press meet. Ishika's new collection has sky rocketed. The person who leaked her photos was behind the bars. Everything is going smoothly, but in all this their work has increased which makes it really hard for the couple to give each other the amount of time they needed.

Both are getting irritated as they can no longer spend their time with each other now due to piled up work.

Sitting on the chair in her office Ishika look at the time and heave a sigh.

She informed Misha to clear her rest of day schedule, and close her laptop. She starts scrolling her phone when an idea strikes in her mind.

"Can I have you for lunch today?" Ishika texted and sent away the message holding a giggle, as she do know that right now he will be in one of his meeting.

Group of around 10 members were sitting in a conference room discussing about the project. Ranveer is surrounded by few men as he is discussing the issue he feel is present in the project to the investors, he is so engrossed in the meeting he didn't realise that his phone is not inside his pocket rather it was laying on the table near the papers on which he is talking about.

He stops in between his talks to have a glass of water, while drinking his phone pinged with a notification, since he don't know that it was his phone he didn't seem to mind but the person, whom in front the phone is laying choked on his breath and start coughing profusely.

He comes forward and pat his back when again Ranveer phone pinged the message and this time another man also start coughing.

He shot a questioning gaze to the gentlemen; they direct him towards his phone. Ranveer with curiosity picked his phone and spat out the water from his mouth on his secretary face.

"When you push it deeper, and deeper, and deeper...

I go crazy for that shit."

The text read.

What the hell!!!!!!! Ranveer thought.

What got inside her today???

"Your face is so hot but it looks the best between my legs."

"Can I ride you?"

Oh my god. This girl does know how to make me feel hot in just few words. Ranveer think cleaning the sweat forming on his forehead.

It's not that you do not like it. Ranveer mind retort.

Next few text make Ranveer red in embarrassment when he see everyone giving him a teasing look, not to make himself more embarrassed in front of his clients Ranveer put his mobile inside his pocket, and again start the meeting.

Ranveer's mobile again vibrated inside his pocket, though he is feeling giddy inside and getting turn on but the situation doesn't seem right to him.

This is the first time; Ishika has initiated dirty talks with him. And he very much likes it. He for sure know that she know he is in meeting right now, and texting these messages were a part of her prank. But nevertheless he loves it.

"It's okay Ranveer. No need to get embarrassed. We also have our wives who do this. So let's end the meeting here itself, will discuss later." The clients excused themselves. Ranveer asked his secretary to drop them off till outside. He himself walked towards his cabin, and gulp down the glass of water to calm him.