CHAPTER-71

"You taught me how to feel butterflies over and over again."

RANVEER'S POV

"ish..ika.. do..nt.. cr..y." I tried saying as it is really difficult for me to form words. Everything is paining in me. A small smile graces my lips looking at her, my Ishika, capturing her beauty in the depth of my heart.

She keep on yelling, asking me to keep my eyes open, not to leave her alone, but who will tell her, that even if I will not present physically I will be within her everywhere, wherever she live.

A painful chuckle left my mouth seeing her in this state, I really want to hold her, comfort her, and tell her to stop crying, her tears are creating havoc inside me, but my body is not listening to my commands, like my body become paralyze, nothing left inside my body. I keep on looking at her beautiful face, I don't know how much time do I have left with her, even if I died today, I will be the happiest person as I will die in the arms of my lover, my Ishika.

With much difficulty I lift my right hand and wipe away the tears flowing from her beautiful eyes, I shook my head at her asking her not to cry, as I cup left cheek, and with last glance my eyelids close on there own as everything around me shut down, slipping me in pool of darkness.

*****

My eyes stir open, everything look so blurry, I close my eyes again, when a screeching voice came from my side making me open my eyes quickly. One man in mask and a white coat walk up to me, I roam my eyes to see where I am, and found myself on hospital bed. I sighed as doctor said something, but only one word came out of my mouth;

"Ishika."

He smiled at me, after checking something he walk out of the room. Soon mom ran inside the room, with dad following her, while I keep looking at the gate in hope she will walk.

They both asked something but all I can say is "Ishika".

Mom and Dad walk out of the room after kissing my forehead, my lids start getting heavy but I keep them open in hope.

Door opens revealing her, she keeps on looking down and all I want her to look at me, because it's really hard for me to remain conscious at this time.

"Ishi....." I whispered in hope she listens to me, and she did. Her face lifted towards me, her feet move towards me and in no second she is standing beside me, close to me.

Her eyes start watering cupping my cheeks, I shook my head at her, and mumbled;

"I love... you... wa.it for.... Me." With this my eyes got closed again but I feel her kissing my forehead, and mumbling back a love you too and soon I slip into darkness.

**********

"....... You know everything feel empty because you are not here with me Ranveer. I don't know if you even listen to my rant from past one month, but I don't know what else to do. I want you Ranveer. I can't live without you. please get up, your Ishika is not the same without you........" familiar voice rang through my ears but before I can realize whose voice is this, the voice again fade away living me in the pool of darkness.