CHAPTER-20

"It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters,"

How can be a person so hot, sexy and gentleman at the same time??

Though tabloids speak different version about him, which whole world think is true but after knowing him, I get to know that he is not a single thing from that list.

Tabloids say;

1) He is arrogant, yes he is but not for his family.

2) He has no feelings, a complete cold-hearted jerk, but from my point of view he is not, he has a warm heart.

And yeah he is cute too!!

;-);-)

3) They think he is a womanizer, thank god he is not. In fact I clearly remember that day and laugh at that memory;

We were watching movie, eating junk food, and resting on the bed. When I ask him;

"Ranveer, I want to ask you something?" I asked still watching the movie.

"Hmm." He said eating the pizza.

"Uh..." I said not knowing how to ask.

"Just ask." He said pausing the movie, and completely turning towards me.

"Uh... are you really a womaniser?" I asked and look down. Not know how he will react.

"What do you think?" he said. I simply shrug not knowing the answer.

He held my chin, and makes me look at him. He holds my hands in his took a deep breath and said;

"No, I am not a womanizer"

"I get it you read it from the tabloids, don't you" he asked. I nodded my head.

"But they are wrong."

"Look Ishika, I am a private person. They write about me like this, coz I never gave them a single shit called interview, as I don't want to share my privacy with anyone. So what they thought they write about me." he said.

"But it's wrong, everyone thinks that you are bad, in fact from last few years, I also thought you are what tabloids said, that's why I never talked to you." I replied, and then widen my eyes in realisation at what I say in last. He laughs.

"I know it's wrong, but I don't like it to correct them. Let the world think, what they want to think about me. But if they pin point about my family, then I will gonna sue them."

"So you just chill."

"But it hurts to see that you also think of me as womanizer." He fakes hurt but then chuckle, when I pout.

"But still, are you uh... uh..." I said.

"NO, I am not Ishika, in fact I am still a virgin..." he said and then curses himself.

My eyes widen, at his confession.

Then I smile widely.

Oh my god!!!

Control yourself babes, don't embarrass the poor soul.

I compose myself, as he was looking everywhere but not me, and I can see he was blushing.