CHAPTER-51

If you fall in love with their soul even before touching their skin, it's true love.

AUTHOR'S POV

The moment Ishika ran out of the house, Gauri strode towards her grandmother in fury and said more like screech;

"Why you did this? That's why you want me to come here with you? You want me destroy Bhai and Bhabhi beautiful relationship? How can you do that Nani? I told you I was never interested in marrying Ranveer Bhai heck even I call him brother from childhood, we both are brother and sister, and yet you want to break this relation by marrying us?"

"This topic was over months ago right, then why you choose to take this topic again? Why-" Gauri continued yelling at her grandmother, whereas the old lady sat in thinking that how she going to save herself and her family from Ishika's wrath, the amount Mrs. Shashi Sharma, her best friend promised her, how she going to take that.

On other hand after completing conference call with his Dubai's investor, Ranveer walk up to the living room from his backyard. He didn't heard any shouting from inside as he had his earphones on, so he don't know what exactly is happening in his absence.

Ranveer entre the living room looking at his phone without noticing the tensed environment of his house and call out Ishika, but after continuously calling when she didn't replied he put his phone back to his coat inner pocket and move forward, while hearing Ranveer's call Mrs. Nirmala saroha make Gauri quite by blackmailing her and made an innocent and sad face and look towards the entrance.

When Ranveer entre the hall his calm and happy look change in confusion and look around everyone's emotional face.

"Mom where is Ishika? And what happen to you? Why you look so-" Ranveer said but cut off in between by Nirmala saroha;

"Ranveer, my child, that girl... she accused me, said many things to me...-" Nirmala said in fake broken voice and start sobbing in last hope that if this plan work she still can win over everything.

"Did I asked you?" Ranveer look towards Nirmala and asked her in his dead voice which make her loose breath in fear.

"Mom, why are you crying? And where the hell is Ishika?" Ranveer asked again calming his anxiousness.

"She... she .... Ishika... she went ...uh.." ruhi can't able to speak and broke in sob, she herself feeling ashamed of her not been able to protect her daughter from this lady, her guilt is eating her from inside so she can't able to form words.

"Mom what happen? Why are you crying? Please tell me? Where is Ishika? Yesterday only she got into accident, she had to take some rest and also we have to visit the doctor." Ranveer asked his mother again while making her drink a glass of water but she didn't able to form a word and again broke in sobs.

This all was seen by Gauri, she also crying, only if she didn't visit here, but enough of her grandmother's blackmailing, she stood up making her grandmother alert, Nirmala again tried to suppress her granddaughter by showing her eyes but Gauri didn't budge and make Nirmala leave her hand forcefully and strode towards Ranveer and told him everything happen here few minutes back, how Nirmala said bad words regarding Ishika's character, how she accuse Ishika on coming between Ranveer and Gauri, all and all she told him everything.

On hearing everything from Gauri Ranveer's anger took a toll which make shiver ran down from everyone's spine there, but what thing confuse Ranveer was what is the meaning of coming between Ranveer and Gauri? For all he know they both are cousins, and they don't have any intimate relationship, so why she is saying coming in-between them.