CHAPTER-56

"Distance give me the reason to love you harder."

-RANVEER

****************

ISHIKA POV

"Finally everything is sort out between them." I said with a content sigh and plop down on the sofa in my room, while Misha sit on another one and nod her in conformation.

"Yeah! They are happy after so many things might I say." Misha mumbled opening her eyes looking at me.

"I don't think so they are coming to India with us any time soon." She adds.

"Hm! Most probably not, but I told him that he is needed there, back in India; he already took a long break, and I don't think the hospital will give him more, my influence or not." I said in low voice as I am quite tired from this long get together of Shweta and her boyfriend uff my younger brother aka my real uncle's son.

"Well this calls for celebration, don't you think." She asked with bit of hope in her voice. I chuckle.

"Celebration! Huh! I even doubt they both will leave each other and come out to have food this whole week. What he said in the last, 'sister let me have my pre honeymoon, and you know we haven't seen each other for months.' Honeymoon my foot, bloody fuckers." I scoff at her reminding my brother's last word, after he cut the call on me.

Those pricks.

"You are just jealous of them." She said, amused and starts laughing soon holding her stomach lying on the floor, still laughing loudly. Hearing her words I realise what I said.

But why will I be jealous of them, it's not like I am single or anything. I have hot and sexy husband at home-

"You know it's quite funny to see that married couple are not going on their honeymoon but unmarried are going. Haha..." she said in between her laugh and continues to laugh.

"Aren't we going for celebration?" I asked gritting my teeth, clearly getting irritating because of her words.

Though I know she is right but I don't know. I don't know what to think about it.

Oh really, then why are you blushing. Huh! I ignored the comment.

On hearing me she stopped laughing and looks at me nodding her head up and down rapidly.

"Ok let's go for dinner date. You and me. It's been so long I went to last date." I asked, now she scoffs at me, I raise my brows at her.

"We are going to club." She said more like plead to me.

"No." I replied quickly. She looks at me with a pout, and whine like a kid.

What is happening to the people around me, everyone is showing pout to me and whining like a kid in front of me? I shook my head.

Well not everyone did. It's just you can't seem to forget Ranveer's cute whining face.

"Please Ishu please, see Yash is not here, and he won't let me go to club back there. Please it is our chance to grab the opportunity, and live and loosen up like our old times. Please." She pleaded to me for continuously five minutes, telling me all the scenarios why we should grab this chance, while I completely rejecting her, but soon she win, and now we are going to get ready for the night club.