am I unlovable? (pt 3)

Warnings: language, mentions of birth 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With no strength at all, you stood up from your bed and walked towards the door. 

You heard the doorbell and several knocks. Whoever was this annoying would better watch it.

Or not.

Opening the door, you found Chris standing there with a nervous look you had never seen on him before.

“Can I come in?” You just stood there shocked for a few seconds and then slowly nodded for him to come in.

“What are you doing here?”

“Y/n, I love you.”

“Chris-”

“No, wait. I- um, I know. Everything.” As he spoke, your eyes widened. W-what?

“I know what Dorothy made you do. And before you say anything,” He walked closer to you and grabbed your hands, “I declined the role from Little Shop of Horrors. I had declined it months ago.”

“R-really?”

“Yes, sweetheart. And even if I wanted the role, I would’ve declined if it meant I wouldn’t be able to be with you.” 

You started tearing up and it felt as if your life was being restored. You could almost feel your heart and your emotions build up again from their broken state.

“My career is nothing compared to you. I’d even work at McDonalds as long as I stay with you for the rest of my life.”

You couldn’t help but lean in closer and kiss him. All the emotions that had been drained the past few days, were coming back for both of you. You felt as if the puzzle that had been broken was finally coming back to place.

As you pulled back, Chris instantly sunk into one knee, taking a diamond ring out of his pocket. Your hand flew to cover your mouth and prevent the sobs from being more dramatic.

“I know this is insane but I just can’t live without you, Y/n. I need you with me everyday for the rest of my life. And trust me, no manager or anyone at all will destroy this. Because no one and nothing will ever stop me from being insanely in love with you. Y/n, will you marry me?”

You stayed silent and just watched him, repeating every word he just said over and over. Noticing you weren’t really reacting as he hoped you would, Chris stood up stumbling a bit.

“Or do you not want to? It’s ok if you don’t, w-we can wait and-” You interrupted him by grabbing his face and pulling him in for a kiss.

“Yes! Are you kidding? Of course I’d marry you!”

Chris smiled widely and tears started to fall down his face as well. He lifted you up and twirled you around. 

“You’re not getting rid of me again, eh?”

You laughed, “Why would I want to get rid of you, my love?”

Yet again, you kissed. Your salty tears mixing and pure love radiating from both of you.

“Wait,” Chris pulled back, “There’s something I have to do. Mind waiting for me?”

“Of course, honey. But where are you going?”

“I need to fire someone. Immediately.”

You chuckled, “Have fun!” 

You winked at him and he smiled back, closing the door to your apartment. 

~~~~~

Chris called Dorothy and told her to meet him at a coffee shop near your apartment.

“Sorry, I’m late. What did you want to talk about, dear?” She was feeling very enthusiastic. Little did she know, her mood would drop in a matter of seconds.

“You’re fired, dear.”

Her jaw dropped and eyes widened. “Excuse me?”

“Exactly, excuse you. You thought I would never find out? Hm? I know everything you made Y/n do. How dare you manipulate my personal life? Oh and let’s not  forget how I told you I didn’t want a role and days later you confirm it, giving zero shits for what I wanted. You’re fired and man will it be hard for you to find a new job as a manager. I don’t think anyone would like a shameless and flagrant manager to represent them. Good evening.” Chris stood up placing a twenty on the table, paying for the coffee. 

Dorothy just sat there perplexed at what just happened. Regretting everything she had done.

~~ time skip brought to you by Wanda’s and Vision’s babies ~~

Your eyes fluttered open as you felt pain in your lower abdomen. Turning around to face the alarm clock, you find out it’s almost two in the morning. Then the sharp pain hit you again.

“Fuck!” You shut your eyes and hissed. “Chris.”

You turn your head to face and see him sound asleep. “Chris!” 

Still asleep. “CHRIS!” 

He didn’t even flinch. “Are you fucking with me, Christopher? Ow, that hurts.”

The pain kept coming and going, each time more intense. “You know what?”

With as much strength as you could gather you slapped him hard in the arm. 

Sitting up quickly he groaned, “Ow, what was that for?” He wasn’t even opening his eyes, which frustrated you even more considering you were in pain.

“You wouldn’t wake up even when I screamed!”

“Why would you interrupt my beauty sleep?” You looked at him with mad schock.

“Are you serious?”

He just smirked and gave you a look full of mischief. 

“I think I might be about to give birth to YOUR child and you need beauty sleep? Maybe I should just slap you harder. OW!” You grabbed your belly and shut your eyes. 

“G-giving b-birth? Oh God. I think I’m gonna pass out.” 

You glared at him, “I’m sorry Queen Elizabeth, you need water? Cause’ I need you to take me to a hospital!”

“Right!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed part 3! Any requests? Comment down below or feel free to message me! Remember to vote! Ily <3