not just a movie

Warnings: language

Request from: girlywritestumblr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today has been stressful. Interview after interview the same question was asked.

“Your chemistry is insane during the trailer. Is there a chance this chemistry might be happening in real life? A possible relationship maybe?”

You both laughed, “No, we are on screen lovers but off screen friends.”

“Alright.” The interviewer laughed, “Thank you for answering all of the questions and congratulations on the film!”

“Thank you!” You both stood up and headed to your dressing room.

Chris closed the door to your dressing room and sat on a chair. 

You were both co-starring on Avengers: Endgame. The thing is, you were love interests and for some reason everyone thought you were dating in real life. The movie wasn’t out yet but the romantic relationship between Steve Rogers and your character was revealed in the trailer. 

You couldn’t deny your feelings for Chris though. You did like him but there was nothing you could do about your crush if he doesn’t feel the same way.

“Interesting questions, huh?”

You groaned, “Why would they think we are dating?”

“Well, who wouldn’t want to date you Y/n?”

Your back was turned to him so he couldn’t see how you widened your eyes. 

“What?”

“I’m just sayin’. You’re the dream girl. Anyone would be lucky to date such a beautiful woman like you.” He smirked.

Oh for the love of- 

“Y/n?” Scarlett knocked on the door.

“C-come in…”

She saw Chris in your dressing room and instantly smirked. “I just wanted to know where you were. See ya.” With that, Scarlett left.

As she met the group again, she told them how Chris was in your dressing room.

“Their chemistry is so obvious.” Jeremy confessed.

“Exactly. Acting my ass, I knew that when they filmed that scene it was real.” Robert added.

“Should we do something about it? Set them up or something-” As Scarlett finished speaking, you and Chris walked in the room laughing.

“I’ll go to the bathroom.” You walked away and left everyone else in the room.

~~~~

Another interview was in process. It hadn’t started yet but you and Chris were getting ready. You two were paired up to be each other’s interview partners for the day. 

“Ready, baby girl?”

Baby girl? Help me, lord. “Yep, I’m ready.” You smiled and clearly blushed.

Chris obviously noticed your blush, “You’re so cute when you blush.” He teased.

You blushed even harder, “Y/n, Chris, Interview is starting. Take your seats.”

The interview was more of the same. With the now, permanent question of whether you and Chris were dating.

As the interview finished, you two walked to your dressing room yet again. 

This time, Chris didn’t sit down. He closed the door and held your wrist, signaling you to not move. 

He towered over you and his gaze danced all over your face, finally fixating on your eyes. 

“I don’t think Steve is the only one that likes you.”

“What do you mean?”

His gaze shifted to your lips as his tongue wet his lips. Looking back at your eyes he said, “The interviewers are right. I don’t know if you feel it, Y/n. But I do. And all I want right now, is to give us a chance.”

Silence. “You like me?”

“I do.” His breath was fanning your face. You were inches apart from each other.

“I like you too.”

Once he heard this, he didn’t hesitate. He slowly leaned in and captured your lips in a slow but passionate kiss. His hand rested on your hips and yours were placed on the back of his neck.

You pulled back when you started running out of breath. 

Smiling at each other like dorks Chris said, “That was long overdue.”

You laughed, “Damn right, Evans.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed and vote! 

Requested by: girlywritestumblr! I hope you liked this imagine and thank you for the request!