bun in the oven

Warnings: none :)

Request from: Ameliagc06

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You locked yourself in the bathroom with no intentions of going out.

Chris was getting ready for the Civil War premiere but you had no intentions of dressing up. Your relationship with Chris was nothing new to the media. You were married for goodness sake! However, you were anxious because of something you discovered in the morning.

You were sitting on the bathroom floor, hugging your legs and gaining the courage to tell your husband that you were going to stay at home. After a few deep breaths and reassuring thoughts, you stood up and walked out of the bathroom. Once you stepped in your shared bedroom, you couldn't help but notice the beautiful dress that laid on the bed. It was a long red dress made of silk. It had a slit on the right leg which made it more comfortable for you to walk in.

Chris walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you from behind. "I know it's not the one you chose, but I thought you'd like it."

"It's beautiful, babe." You turned your head and pecked his lips.

Maybe attending the premiere wouldn't be so bad, you thought.

~~~

"Y/n, Chris! Over here!"

"You look dashing!"

"How is married life treating you?"

Camera flashes were going on and paparazzi were yelling both of your names loudly. Chris wrapped his arm around your waist and pecked your lips. The paparazzi took many pictures of the cute moment and didn't hesitate to congratulate you on your beautiful marriage.

"Y/n, Chris! Could I interview you?" A sweet reporter asked.

You both walked over to her, Chris never took his arm off your waist, and you smiled at her sweetly.

"Are you excited to watch the film?"

"Absolutely! We're really looking forward to watching all of our hard work, on the big screen." Chris answered with a smile on his face.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but all of your fans have been dying to know. Should we be expecting a baby Evans anytime soon?" The reporter asked with an excited smile.

You laughed and answered, "Who knows? Maybe we'll be welcoming a baby soon or maybe it'll take a few more years. We'll see."

The reporter asked a few more questions and wrapped up the interview.

As you started walking to the theatre, you whispered in Chris's ear, "You know, there's a bun in the oven."

You winked and started walking ahead of him, leaving him dumbfounded.

"What?!" He asked in shock which caused you to giggle.

He catched up to you and kissed you deeply. His hands rested on your waist and you placed yours in the back of his neck.

"We're going to be parents?" He asked, eyes watering.

You giggled, "Yes, dork."

He lifted you up and spun you around. The cast looked at you with a confused look.

Once he set you down, he whispered in your ear, "If only that reporter knew."

You laughed and kissed his cheek. Nine months later, you gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey mis amores! I'm sorry for not posting that often, I'm gonna try my best to post a lot more. <3 Thanks for the patience, ily!
Thanks for requesting Ameliagc06 ! <3