you make me a winner

Request from @ mani.of.eclipse

Warnings: none :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it. This is the moment you’ve dreamed of since the beginning of your acting career. Nervous was an understatement compared to the way you were feeling right now.

You were currently at the Oscars, sweating like never before. This year, you’re nominated to Best Drama Actress. Since the day you decided to become an actress, you dreamed of standing in the Dolby Theatre, receiving an Academy Award. 

“And the nominees for Best Drama Actress are…”

A small montage of each actress and the films they starred on, started to play. But soon enough, the moment for the winner to be announced came.

Your boyfriend, Chris Evans, was seconds away from announcing the winner. You guys have been dating for a couple of months now but kept it a secret. You wanted to be stronger and fully prepared for whatever outcome the media would have on your relationship.

“And the Oscar goes to… Y/n L/n!” 

You remained shocked in your seat. I won?!?! Wait what?! 

Everyone started clapping, zooming you out of your shock. You slowly stood up, perplexed with what you just heard.

You walked up the stairs, onto the stage. Chris was just as excited as you were. He gave you the award and hugged you like never before. The fact that you could share this moment with the man you loved so much, made you incredibly happy.

“I knew you’d make it, sweetheart.” He whispered into your ear. You smiled and winked back at him.

“Thank you to everyone who made this dream come true. From our cast, directors and producers, to the backstage crew and all the people who enjoy watching the film as much as we enjoyed making it. It is an honor to be receiving this award. All the nominees deserve this award just as much for their amazing talent. Thank you to the academy for making this dream come true. Good night!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were finally at home, in your pajamas, watching Friends and cuddling with Dodger. The events from earlier got you exhausted but the joy was just as strong. If not, stronger.

Chris had just finished his shower when he came in the room, giving you a quick kiss. “Here’s my winner. I’ve never seen you that happy before.” He smiled.

You chuckled. “You make me happier, dork.” 

“Do I?” He said as he started to get under the bed covers. Dodger already curled up on the floor.

“Yes, you do.” You kissed him. 

“I don’t need an award or a small statue to be a winner. Having such an amazing man to love me just as much as I love him, makes me a winner. You make me a winner.”

You kissed him once more. This time, making a trail of kisses down his neck as well. 

“We’re not sleeping are we?” He smirked.

“No, sir.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I hope you guys enjoyed this first imagine! Feel free to request anything, I’ll be taking in all of your ideas! Would you like the imagines to be longer? Shorter? Or was this just right? Let me know! :)

Request from: @ mani.of.eclipse