you saved me

Warning: mentions of violence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alarms from the ambulance were already heard. You started putting on a new pair of gloves and mask. From what you heard it was a car accident and it didn’t really look good.

You stepped out of the operation room and saw the victim of the accident rolling it’s way inside with a few nurses and a desperate, crying man right beside them. 

“Sir, you have to stay outside.”

“But my mom-”

“She’ll be fine. I’ll make sure.”

With that you left him and entered the operations room once more. The nurses had all the things you’d need for the surgery laid out and the patient was already receiving anesthesia.

~~~

Chris was going insane. He had to stay calm while waiting, but his mind was running wild. He couldn’t afford losing his mom. She had to be alright. She would be alright. She had to.

He was on the set of Defending Jacob when he received the call. He rushed to the hospital and saw his mom be carried from the ambulance to the inside of the building. 

~~~

The operation took seven hours but it was very successful. Who appeared to be Lisa Evans, because of the files, would successfully make it. She would of course need rest in order to regain her strength but she’d be better than ever.

“Christopher Evans?”

Chris stood up and walked up to you with worry plastered all over his face.

“You’re here for Lisa Evans, right?”

“Yes, yes. She's my mother.”

“Oh, alright. Well, there is nothing to worry about. Your mother is absolutely fine. She will need to rest and stay here for a few days. You can come visit during our visiting hours.”

You couldn’t help but notice how gorgeous this man was. He had the most beautiful blue-green eyes and soft pink lips.

What you didn’t know, was that just as you were subtly checking him out, he was doing the same thing with you. 

He loved the color of your eyes even if they looked tired from the seven hour surgery. The way you smiled reassuring him everything would be alright, calmed him. 

You were both mesmerized by the other.

~~~

A few days later, it was finally time for Lisa to go back home.

“Hey, doc.”

“Hey, Chris.” You smiled.

You and Chris spent a lot of time together whenever he came to visit his mom at the hospital. He had to admit he’d miss seeing you everyday. Although, why should that stop?

“Thank you for everything Y/n. Really. If it wasn’t for you, who knows where Ma would be now.”

“I’m glad I could help and save her.” You smiled.

“I was wondering if you’d like to go out sometime. Get lunch and get to know each other better.”

Well, how can you say no to that?! “I would love to.”

You both stood there smiling at each other and blushing like a pair of huge dorks.

“I’ll text you later.”

“Ok.” You chuckled.

You got closer to him and kissed his cheek. 

For Chris you saved not only his mom but also his heart. You became the reason why his heart wanted to keep beating. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this imagine and remember to vote! <3