teenager in love (pt 2)

Teenager in love pt. 2! (Christmas edition)

Warnings: a little language :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your favorite holiday was finally here. Christmas!

You and Chris have been dating for almost a year. It all started that one day in the coffee shop when he heard you sing. He invited you for a cup of coffee after your performance, and it was just history from there.

The Cafe is very important to the both of you. You met there, you fell in love in that coffee place.

One day, Chris thought it would be a good idea to sing and the entire performance you were cracking up. He made it funny on purpose. His goal was just to make you laugh because to him it was the most amazing sight. That day, you fell in love with him. Watching his dorky ass shake and sing to Maroon 5, let you know you were in love with him.

Although, he fell in love with you way before you fell in love with him.

Now, it's Christmas and The Cafe is hosting it's usual talent nights but Christmas themed. Chris, using his incredible charm, convinced you to sing on the Friday night performances.

"Everybody give a warm welcome to our star Y/n!" Luke announced on the microphone placed on the stage.

Since the day you and Chris made your relationship official and it was out on the media for the entire world to know, Luke considered himself the Cupid of your relationship. In reality, he sort of was. If he hadn't forced you to sing that one night, Chris might've never talked to you or even know you existed.

You walked up the stage with your guitar in hand. Sitting on the stool, you locked eyes with Chris. He smiled and winked at you and you smiled back.

Santa

If you get this letter

Won't you help me out?

I know you're kinda busy with your elves right now

And I don't know how

You do the things you do while I sleep on Christmas Eve

As your first Christmas together, you wanted it to be amazing. Not necessarily perfect but just amazing. All you both wanted was to spend such a joyful holiday with the person you loved the most. Each other.

But it's amazing

And I bet that you could bring me back my baby

Because every time I see Christmas lights

I feel this burn inside

And I just can't take it

As you were singing this verse, Luke walked on the stage next to you and started ringing some jingle bells to the rhythm of the song you were playing. You smiled wider and Chris laughed applauding Luke's ringing abilities.

I saw them shopping last week

And his new girl was so bleak

And then I swore to myself

Santa's gonna come and make you mine this Christmas night

People started clapping to the rhythm of music as well. You were enjoying every second of the song to the fullest.

Ho-ho-ho

Santa's gon' come and make you mine this Christmas

Santa's gon' come and make you mine, ho-ho-ho

Santa's gon' come and make you mine this Christmas night

Some people were sitting in booths and cuddling each other. The smell of Christmas, joy, and love was thick in the air.

Ho-ho-ho

Santa's gon' come and make you mine this Christmas

Santa's gon' come and make you mine, ho-ho-ho

Santa's gon' come and make you mine this Christmas night

With that last verse, the song ended and everyone erupted in cheers and clapping. You smiled widely and hugged Luke laughing.

After you walked down the stage, you went directly to the booth Chris was sitting in and kissed him deeply. You didn't care who was watching you were just happy that you'd spend Christmas with the love of your life.

"So, Santa's gonna come and make me yours this Christmas?" Chris asked grinning like the cutest dork.

"He already did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! Vote! <3

Merry Christmas!! <3 (Feel free to message me if you have any Christmas requests!)