blown cover

Warnings: language
Steve Rogers Imagine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's all you, Y/n." You heard Natasha say through your ear piece.

You took a deep breath and walked inside the bar. You were currently on a mission in which you had to get a USB from a HYDRA agent. Luckily, the man liked drinking every Friday night. So you took it as an opportunity. Steve would be sitting on a table watching in case anything went wrong.

You spotted the guy sitting on a table who was in front of Steve's. Steve looked at you and nodded. You walked towards the guy and sat on the chair next to him.

"Hey, handsome." You spoke seductively.

The man turned to you and smirked, looking you up and down.

Disgusting, motherfu-

"Are you alone tonight?" You asked, pouting.

"Not anymore, beautiful." He smirked and placed a hand on your thigh.

Steve's veins were popping out and the grip on his beer bottle tightened. You've been dating for six months now and it was no secret you were both helplessly in love. He wasn't liking this man at all. Aside from the obvious fact that he is the enemy, he didn't like the way he looked at you. And that hand on your thigh made Steve want to bang his head against a wall.

You fake smiled at the man and placed your hand on top of his. You drew circles on his hand and this action didn't go unnoticed by Steve.

"Uh oh. Cap is getting pissed." You heard Clint through your earpiece. The team had access to the cameras on the bar and they watched everything that was going down.

You smiled, ignoring what Clint was saying so the man wouldn't notice. At the same time, you were praying that Steve didn't blow your cover.

"Why don't I take you somewhere private?" The man offered.

Just when you were about to respond, you heard glass breaking. Shit, you thought.

Steve had gripped his beer bottle so hard, it broke. This man wasn't about to take his girlfriend somewhere private.

The man turned around and immediately recognized Steve. He stood up and just as Steve stood up too, you quickly grabbed the man's hand and shocked him. Your powers consisted of electricity. You could control electricity and use it against anyone when you needed to.

The man fell unconscious on the floor with your shock. Everyone in the bar started screaming and running out of fear.

"Seriously, Steve?" You asked in a frustrated manner.

"He was going to take you somewhere private!" He responded.

"Nothing was going to happen! I was just going to take the intel and get outta there." You were not going to do it with some disgusting HYDRA agent. Plus, you're no cheater.

"Wow, Capsicle. How unprofessional." Tony chimed in.

"Stay out if, Anthony." You replied. Your brother couldn't get more annoying.

Rolling your eyes, you bent down and searched the man's pockets until you found the USB.

"Let's go." You said to Steve.

"Wait." He grabbed you by the arm, "I'm sorry. I just didn't like the way he was looking at you."

Your face softened. Steve wasn't the jealous type but with the dress you were wearing, even Natasha offered to kick the man's ass for looking at you in a dirty way.

"It's ok. Next time, try to control it. We can't blow our covers like this. Let's go back home, Stevie." You pecked his lips and walked outside, hand in hand.

Steve rarely got jealous but you had to admit it was kind of hot when he did.

(Oh, Steeb.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy! I'm sorry for taking so long to post an imagine guys. I was busy writting a new fanfic but now get ready for manyyy imagines.
Ily <3