to his left

Warnings: mentions of sex i guess

Request from: minibubbaboo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on everyone! Time for some truth or dare!" Sebastian screamed with excitement.

The cast from Avengers: Age of Ultron organized a small reunion at Sebastian's. You guys talked and had fun but it looks like it wasn't over.

Everyone sat in a circle on the floor, ready to play Truth or Dare. Chris sat to your left and Scarlett to your right.

"I'll start! Hm... Lizzie-" Robert exclaimed.

"Oh boy." She responded and everyone laughed at her reaction.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth. I have no motivation for a dare right now." Everyone chuckled.

"Hmm. Would you rather have a one night stand with Evans or Paul."

"Dang!" Sebastian laughed.

"I mean, why?" Everyone laughed, "I guess I'd go with Evans just because... he's such a sweetheart and I know he'd make it so sweet yet interesting if you know what I mean." Lizzie turned to look at Chris laughing and he laughed back looking at her, without missing his remarkable left boob grab.

You knew they're just friends but something about Lizzie's answer and the way they looked at each other, started a fire in you. The crush you had on him just grew stronger everyday. And so did your fear of telling him.

"Woah! Better sleep in opposite rooms tonight then." Scarlett added making everyone laugh. Everyone except you. You just fake smiled, pretending you weren't jealous.

"But anyways, I wanna ask someone."

"Go ahead, Scar."

"Well, Y/n, truth or dare?" Scarlett turned to look at you and wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

"Imma go with dare."

"She's feeling brave today, huh?" Robert added, making you chuckle.

"Imma give you two options and you can choose the one you wanna do."

"Alright, shoot."

"I dare you to either tell us who your crush is or kiss the person to your left."

No one knows about your huge crush on Chris. No one knows about Chris's huge crush on you. Well, no one except for Scarlett. Chris told her once which is exactly why she's making you do this. Her instincts tell her you like him as well. If you chose to say who your crush was, you'd say Chris. And if not, you'd end up kissing him because he is the one sitting to your left. It's a win win. There was no way Scarlett's plan wouldn't work.

"I-"

"Woah, Scarlett ain't playing." Mark added, making Scarlett smirk.

There's no way I'm telling them about my crush on Chris. And even though it'll be for a few seconds, I'll be happy by just kissing him.

"Imma choose the kiss just because if I told you who my crush is, it would turn into a disaster." Everyone chuckled.

You turned to face Chris, your heart pounding out of your chest. Slowly you leaned in and captured his lips in a soft and slow kiss.

Chris kissed you back and put his hand on your cheek. You pulled back but he pulled you back in and kissed with more passion.

The cast watched you two with wide eyes, while Scarlett smirked and quietly whispered, "Yes!"

You pulled back and rested your forehead on his.

"I think we should leave..." Hemsworth said in a half-whisper.

Everyone stood up and left to the patio where the fireplace was already on. As you watched them leave, Chris watched you.

"I like you," you turned to face him, "I can't help it but smile when you walk in the room. My heart beats faster when you talk to me. When you hug me. When you sit next to me. My day is way brighter when I talk to you. I don't know who your crush is, but I had to tell you how much you mean to me."

Your eyes started to water, "You are my crush, dork. My day is brighter if you're in it."

He held your face as he kissed you once more.

The cast looked at both of you from outside and smiled. They loved seeing each other happy and they knew you two would be happier than ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! Vote! <3

minibubbaboo thank you for the request!