lovely welcome home (smut)

Warnings: smut, language.

Requested by: Ameliagc06

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dealing with inconsiderate clients at work, all you wanted to do was let out the stress that had built up during the entire day. The most effective method was working out. Whenever you were mad or stressed, you exercised and it helped you release tension.

What really frustrated you at work was the few clients that wouldn't wear a mask. No matter how calmly you explained to them the importance of using one, they kept arguing in a very rude manner.

You changed into workout clothes and threw your work outfit in the laundry basket. You moved around some of the couches in the living room and placed your mat in the center. It was nighttime and gyms were most likely closed, so you decided to go for a home workout.

After your thirty minute workout was completed, you stretched one last time. You were currently standing up but your hands were reaching your toes. Your chest heaved against your knees and you tried your best to normalize your breathing.

You heard the front door open and close, signaling Chris' arrival. You heard footsteps but they suddenly stopped before you heard him say, "What a lovely welcoming home."

You looked at him from between your legs and caught him smirking at your rear end.

"Hey, babe. How was Scott?" You asked, trying to ignore his remark but you didn't move, slightly moving your bum.

"It was ok. How was work?" You could tell his breathing had become heavy at the sight of you bending down.

"Exhausting." You groaned to add a dramatic effect to it, which caused Chris to clear up his throat.

He hummed in response, "I like those pants."

You chuckled and stood up straight before laying down on the matt, resting from the workout you just completed.

Without a word, Chris walked towards you and laid on top of your body. He rested his hands next to your head, supporting himself so he wouldn't put all of his weight on you.

His eyes looked down at his lips before he leaned down and kissed you. The kiss wasn't soft, it was hungry and his lips were rough on yours.

"But I think I'd like them better on the floor." He moved down to your neck and began to suck, leaving his mark.

You moaned softly and pushed him back before trying to wiggle out of your pants. He removed his shirt while you did so.

After his shirt and your pants were on the floor next to you, he kissed you with more passion than before. You whimpered at the feeling of his hard member against your stomach, and felt him smirk against your lips.

"Take your pants off." You tugged his belt.

Chris chuckled at your impatience but obliged and took his pants off along with his boxers. He leaned down and slowly entered you while kissing your neck softly. You let out a loud gasp and raked your nails down his back.

Your lips were almost touching but there was a small distance that stopped them. You moaned against his lips, driving Chris crazier and causing him to thrust in and out of you even faster.

"Chris, please-"

Your nails were definitely leaving marks on his back but it only added to the pleasure. Feeling you clinging to him, your mouth moaning his name and the feeling of your walls clenching his member, was enough for Chris to lose himself inside you and reach his climax.

His deep, raspy groan and the feeling of him spilling himself inside you, made your stomach tighten with the familiar burn. You clenched your walls around him even tighter and hit your climax with a loud gasp of his name.

"Fuck, Chris." You whispered into his ear.

He leaned down to kiss your lips and moved down to your neck.

"Next time you workout, make sure I'm home." He murmured against your soft skin.

You giggled, "Oh, I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! <3
Thank you for requesting Ameliagc06 !