i'm pushing!

Warnings: language, giving birth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just breathe, babe. We're almost there."

You screamed from pain and gripped Chris's arm.

He sped all the way to the hospital without caring about anything else.

It was midnight and you were going into labor. The strong contractions woke you up and when you felt your water break, you rushed to the hospital.

"Shit! This hurts."

Chris pulled over, "We're here."

He quickly exited the vehicle and sprinted to your side. He helped you out and as you walked to the hospital doors, you could see nurses coming out with a wheelchair for you to sit on.

"Did her water break?" One of them asked.

"Y-yes." Chris responded as he helped you sit on the wheelchair.

They rushed you to a private room, the doctor walking right behind you.

"C-can I come in?" Chris asked.

"I'm assuming you're the husband."

"Yes, I am."

"Then come in."

The nurses helped you lay on the bed and you kept groaning and screaming from pain. Once you were fully on the bed, the doctor checked to see how dilated you were.

"You gotta start pushing! The baby is almost here, Y/n!"

~~~

"Push!"

You screamed at the top of your lungs and pushed as hard as you could. But no matter how hard you pushed, you felt as if nothing was happening.

"I can't. Chris, I can't." You cried, sweating like never before.

"Yes, you can. You're the strongest person I know, Y/n. You can do this."

"Push!"

Yet again you groaned and pushed with all your might, "I'm pushing!!"

"Good job. Almost there. Just one more push, come on, it's the last one!"

You gripped Chris's hand and put all your strength into getting the baby out. Gritting your teeth, you groaned.

Soon enough, baby cries were heard and you felt relief in the lower part of your body.

As you took deep breaths, Chris kissed your forehead and said, "You did it. You did it, babe."

He smiled at you and you smiled back, pecking his lips with a kiss.

Chris cut the umbilical cord and soon enough you had your baby girl resting on your chest. Joyful tears erupted from both you and your husband.

"She's so perfect."

"Just like her mom."

You turned to face Chris and he kissed you deeply.

"I love you. Even though you almost broke my hand's bones."

You softly laughed, "I love you more. And next time you're getting pregnant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ily guys and I hope you enjoyed this imagine! :)