the team's first christmas

Steve Rogers Imagine

Warnings: language 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally Christmas and you were more than excited to spend it with the team.

You guys were having dinner when you decided to tell them, “You guys, we’re decorating the tower tomorrow!”

“Decorating?” Clint asked.

“Indeed.” You smiled at them.

“Decorating because…?”

“It’s Christmas!”

“I actually think that’s a great idea, sis.” Tony added.

Yes, you are Tony’s sister and daughter of Howard and Maria Stark.

“I agree, doll.” Steve agreed with you.

“Alright then. Looks like we are having Christmas this year.” Natasha confirmed.

You were really excited for this. You always loved Christmas and since you and Tony were children, your parents made it the best holiday ever. You wanted to share that with the team. The joy and cheerfulness of Christmas.

~~~

The next day, Steve and Bucky were assigned to get the Christmas tree. The rest of the team was decorating the floor of the tower where everyone lived in. Tony had called in some decorators to get in charge of the rest of the tower. While everyone was decorating, Vision and Wanda were busy baking cookies and making hot chocolate for everyone.

“Did anyone order a huge Christmas tree?” You heard Bucky's voice.

Steve and Bucky walked in with a quite large Christmas tree. It was perfect. A beautiful green color and it just gave all of you Christmas vibes.

The super soldiers being the strongest in the room, placed the Christmas tree in one of the corners of the living room, right next to the chimney. 

“What do you think, doll?”

“It’s perfect, Stevie.” You smiled and Steve could see the shine in your eyes. He knew how special this holiday is to you and promised himself to make it perfect just for you.

Everyone took a break and had some of the cookies Vision and Wanda had baked.

“Holy shit, this is delicious.” Tony exclaimed, surprised at the baking abilities of his teammates.

In reality, the cookies were amazing and the hot chocolate was the best you ever had. 

After the snack, everyone got busy decorating the tree. It was so tall, it took the entire team to finish it together. 

Everyone laughed, smiled, and enjoyed the presence of the other. This was the first time the team celebrated Christmas together. Usually, you and Tony spent it with Pepper in the Malibu Mansion. But this year you felt like the team needed it and you hoped this would happen every year from now on. Everyone was incredibly happy and you loved the environment.

 For once, you weren’t the Avengers, Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. No, you were a family. Just a bunch of people that loved each other celebrating one of the best holidays. Not fighting crime, not kicking ass. Just relaxing and enjoying each other's presence.

After the tree was completed, one by one went to their rooms. It was kinda late in the night and everyone was pretty tired. You and Steve were the only ones left in the living room.

You sat on the couch, right in front of the chimney and the Christmas tree. 

As you contemplated the tree, you cuddled Steve. You never wanted this moment to end. Sitting with the love of your life and spending your favorite holiday together was the best feeling. Right now, you felt normal. You weren’t Y/n Stark, daughter of Howard Stark and an Avenger. Steve wasn’t Captain America or a Soldier. You were just Y/n and Steve. And you loved that. 

“Merry Christmas, doll.”

You smiled at him and pecked his lips, resting your hand on his cheek.

“Merry Christmas, Stevie.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this Christmas imagine! If you guys have any Christmas requests or normal requests, feel free to message me! I would love to write one of your guys requests. <3