20|San Francisco

Megan's POV

"Ready babe?" Shawn asks taking my luggage from me. "Yep. Thank you for inviting me to San Francisco. That's like my favorite city to visit next to LA." I say while smiling.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks as he sets my bags into the van that's driving us to the airport. "I'm feeling a lot better. It's good to know that someone else knows how I feel." I say. "Good." he says and kisses my cheek.

He opens the door for me and I get in. He climbs in after me and we sit in the car singing different songs.

As the driver stops the car, fans start attacking the van. "Oh shit." I say while laughing. "Woah, they're excited to see us I guess." Shawn says as he laughs with me.

The airport guards back the fans away a little so we can have some space to get out of the car.

When I open the door, all I hear are high pitched screams from girls around my age. I smile at all of them and wave.

Shawn helps me with my luggage as he gets out on the other side of the van. I smile at him and he smiles back. He kisses my scrunched up nose and sets my bags down.

After about 10 minutes, we get out of the sea of fans. "Woah, that was really cool." I say. "Haven't you been through that before with 5SOS?" Shawn asks. "Ya, but when it's in your hometown, it's kind of different." I say.

We go through security and all that shiznit and finally get on the plane.

"SAN FRANCISCO!" I say as I look out the window while were landing. Shawn rests his head on my shoulder. "Ow, my ears popped." he groans. I kiss his cheek and smiles.

"What time is your concert tomorrow?" I ask. "7:30." he says. "What time is it now?" I ask while I yawn. "It's only 12 noon." he says. "I'm so tired. I think I'm gonna take a nap at the hotel. Is that okay?" I ask. "Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be?" He asks while chuckling.

We get out of the airport after all of the security guards check our bags. As we walk to the van, we get attacked by fans again. We take some cute pictures with them and sign some things.

We get in the car and start driving towards the hotel. "So how's Taylor?" I ask. "She's super nice once you get to know her." Shawn says. To be honest, and don't hate me for this, I'm not the biggest fan of Taylor. I love One Direction. I think you can put the puzzle pieces together. I really love her music though. She's really talented.

The driver announces there we're here. We grab out bags and put our hoods on so we don't get noticed by fans.

Surprisingly, we don't. We go up the elevator since Andrew, Shawn's manager, already checked us in. Shawn takes out the room key from his pocket and opens the door.

Am I the only one that loves the smell of nice hotels? Cause it smells so good. Idk I'm weird.

I pulls my luggage in and dropped them. As soon as I dropped them I ran up to the bed and flopped onto my back.

"It feels so good to just lay down." I say. Shawn comes flopping down right next to me. "It really does." he says as he turns on his side and wraps his arms around me. He tucks his face into the crook of my neck and I immediately scrunch my neck and the side of my face together.

"It tickles." I say as I start laughing. Shawn looks up at me and smirks. He puts the sides of his hands into the crook of my neck and I start laughing. He crawls on too if me and straddles me to not stand up or get away.

He keeps tickling me. "SHAWN I SWEAR TO GOD!!" I scream as I laugh. "SHAWN PLEASE." I scream. "Kiss me and I'll stop." He says while laughing. "I WILL! I WILL!" I scream. He let's go of me.

I get up very quickly slide out from under him and run to the bathroom. He catches me by the arm and spins me around. "You told me you would kiss me." he pouts.

I peck him on the lips. "Thank you." he mumbles and scrunches his nose. I giggle and go back to the bed. "I have a surprise for you at 5:30. Be ready by 5:00." he says. He kisses my cheek and leaves to go check out the venue of the show really quick.

I look at the time. 4:00. I have an hour to get ready. I look through my luggage. I pick out a white strapless maxi dress and gold sandals

I go to the bathroom to change. I brush my hair and leave it down in waves. I put sunglasses on top of my head and push my hair back. I apply all my makeup and get my bag.

I walk out our hotel room and take the elevator to the lobby. I look out the clear glass of the elevator and see a lot of fans waiting. I see one point to me and everyone looks. They start screaming and waving. I start to laugh slightly and I wave back.

One of Shawn's body guards help me get through the fans. I take some pictures with them and sign some things.

I walk to the van after and the driver starts driving me to Levi Stadium where Shawn is performing.

The driver said it takes us 45 minutes to get there. As soon as the car starts, I put my headphones in and blast Ed Sheeran, Jessie J, and Sam Smith.

Just like that, were at the stadium. It's weird that music makes everything go by faster. It's like it takes me to another place.

We pull into the big garage and he parks the car. I thank him and get out.

I open a door and it leads me to all the dressing rooms. I walk through the hallway and find Shawn's. I knock on the door. "Come in." I hear his voice. I open the door to see him laying down on a couch shirtless.

"Hi." I say. "Hey. How are you?" He says as he gets up to kiss me. "I'm great." I say, smiling. "You look amazingly beautiful." he says. "I try, I try." I say. He chuckles and I laugh with him.

"So where are we going?" I ask. "Somewhere." He smirks. I look at the clock on the wall and it says 5:30. "Well put a shirt on and get ready so we can go. It's starting getting dark." I say. "Okay okay I'm going." he says. He grabs his shirt and slips it on. He grabs his phone and we walk out the door of his dressing room.

We get in the van and the driver starts driving. "So what'd you do other than just check out the venue?" I ask. "Nothing really. Just a little vocal lesson." he says.

The driver stops the car. I look out the window and see the beach. "What are we doing here?" I ask while smiling. "You'll see. Just be patient." he says laughing a little.

He grabs my hand and leads me to somewhere. My dress flows toward the direction of the wind. From a distance, I see candles and a blanket laying on the sand.

I gasp. "Shawn," I start. He flashes a smile at me. "Why are you so perfect?" I ask. He chuckles and leads me toward the blanket.

"I wanted to be cheesy and romantic cause I haven't been those things lately." he smiles and helps me sit down.

I scoot closer to him so I'm next to him. We sit looking towards the sea to watch the sunset. I lean my on hi shoulder and he wraps his arm around me.

"I love this. I love being with you. I love not being attacked by fans. I just love everything. Especially you." Shawn says.

I peck him on the lips. "San Francisco is honestly beautiful." I say. "It is." he says.

After 4 hours of talking about tours, cities, and what we think is gonna happen in the future, we drove home.

As we were singing duets, the best idea popped up into my mind. "SHAWN I HAVE A GREAT IDEA." I say

Ayyyy. I'm seeing shawn April 24😭😭😭