41|Better

Megan's POV

It's been two weeks since since our "family talk" or intervention whatever you call it. It's actually helped kinda. Shawn and I are still a little upset at each other but not as much.

Jack and I are still the same. Nothing's really different about us.

Social media has been better than I thought it would be. Some fans don't believe it, but Gilinsky's fans are trying to murder me. I've been able to deal with it though.

I hear a knock on the door. I take out my headphones. "Come in," i say. I see Shawn. "Just need to get my charger," he mumbles. I nod. I hate this between us. It's just so awkward.

"I miss you," Shawn says, the same time as I do. We both smile. "I know what I did is unforgivable, but I miss you so much, Shawn. I miss you. I wouldn't know what to do without you. I'm so so sorry. I should've told you. I just didn't think it was relevant at the time," I say. "I'm sorry, too. I overreacted. It was before you met me. It wasn't my business to know and-"

I cut him off by kissing him. "You don't need to be sorry," I smile, pulling away from the kiss.

"The past was the past, yeah?" Shawn asks. "Yeah," I smile.

IDK HOW LONG I SHOULD MAKE THIS TIME SKIP SO MAYBE DO IT LIKE A MONTH IDK LOL

"Bye guys," I say, wiping a tear away from my cheek. "Aww, Mego, don't cry," Matt says as he hugs me. "I'll see you soon," I slightly smile.

I hug everyone, going down the line. "I'll miss you guys so much," I smile. "Come back soon," Nash says. I smile at them and wave as I go through security.

I hand the guy my ticket to check it, go through security and wait at my gate for my flight.

My phone starts ringing, and I answer.

"Hey baby," Shawn says. I can hear him smiling through the phone. " Hey. How is it at home?" I ask. "Fun. It'll be more fun with you here," he says.

"I'll see you in a little bit," I smile. "Have a safe flight."

Shawn's POV

"Andrew, you seriously think I'm ready for a tour?" I ask. "Of course Shawn! It can be just like the one before the accident. You can tour with Megan again. It'll be a blast. All your fans will be so excited," he tells me.

"Did Megan agree yet?" I ask. "Not yet. Elizabeth is gonna call her later tonight since she's on a plane right now," Andrew says. "I'll do it if Megan does it," I say. "You got it!"

I hang up, but my phone rings again. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey, can you pick me up from the airport please," Megan says. "I'll be there in two seconds," I chuckle. She laughs. Geez I miss her laugh.

I drive to the airport with my left leg shaking the whole time. I'm so nervous to see her. I don't know why though. I guess I just love her so much.

I pull into Southwest Airlines pick up and see her sitting on the bench. I park on the curb and I see her jump and squeal. I laugh and get out of the car.

"Shawn!" She screams. I step onto the curb as she jumps on me. Her legs wrap around my waist and I hug her as right as I possibly can. "I missed you so much baby," I say. She pulls away from the hug and I kiss her nose.

I see a flash through the corner of my eye. I turn to my right and see the paparazzi.

I grab Megan's luggage as she gets into the passenger seat. I'm getting asked random questions about Megan and Jack but I ignore them, not wanting to cause any unnecessary drama.

I get into the car and kiss Megan's cheek. "How was Los Angeles?" I ask. "Great. I saw a lot of people there. It was really fun. I didn't get to meet up with the boys or Mahogany," she says. "It's okay. We'll see them next time," I say. "What if we don't get to see them again?" I ask. "You're being crazy Megan. Of course we'll be able to see them again," I say. "I mean, I'm just putting it out there," She says. "I'm sure we'll keep in touch even though we wouldn't see them," I chuckle. She sighs.

"Did you get a call from Andrew?" she asks excitedly. "Yeah! Did you agree?" I ask. "Yeah! I'm so excited, Shawn. It's gonna be just like before," she smiles, looking at the road ahead of us.

"I'm excited. It's the first tour since the accident," I say. "Yup. How was home while I was away?" She asks. "Same old same old. It just sucked when you weren't here," I smile.

I park the car. I go to her side of the car and open the door for her. "Well I'm here now," she says as she smiles. She kisses my cheek, but I pout. She rolls her eyes playfully and plants a kiss on my lips.

"Better," I say while smiling.

YOOO. SHORT LITTLE UPDATE

SO UM I SAW 5SOS THO... ASHTON FUCKING SANG PERFECTLY IN SHES KINDA HOT SO I KINDA DIED AND LUKE DIDNT SHAVE HIS BEARD/FUZZ SO HE LOOKED V HOT. MICHAEL OMFG HE LOOKED HELLA FINE. CALUMS VOCALS WERE ON FUCKING POINT

BUT HONESTLY I GOT LAST MINUTE TIX FROM MY FRIEND AND I WAS SO THANKFUL OML

DAT ME AND HER IN THE PIC ON TOP. IM DA ONE W BLACK HAIR THO LOL. MY HAIR LOOKS WEIRD CUZ I WORE IT IN A BUN BF THE CONCRT LOL

THEY WERE ALL SO CUTE THOO OML

Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you enjoyed it!! I still have a couple more chapters to write for this book so keep it on your library! Please vote and comment my young ones,

QOTD: comment your bday and see if you can find a bday buddy!