10|Parties and Baby Food

Megan's POV

"Hey guys! Today, we are doing the Baby Food Challenge!" I say smiling. "Matthew Lee Espinosa, will you kindly explain what this challenge is?" I ask. "Well we have some jars of baby food here and we feed it to the person and they have to guess what it is." Matt says.

"Okay so who's first?" I ask. "Shawn!" I they all say. "Why me?!" He screams while laughing. I put the bandana over his eyes and tie it behind his head.

"Ready?" I ask. "I don't know." he says. I take a scoop of pumpkin apple and hold it. "Open your mouth." I say. "I'm scared." he says. "I'm not gonna do anything, just open your mouth." I say while laughing. He finally does and I put the spoon in his mouth.

He tastes it. "The fuck is this shit." he says. "I'm guessing pumpkin and cinnamon?" He asks. "Pumpkin and?" I ask. "I don't know." He says taking off his blindfold. "Apple? That tastes awful." he says while laughing.

We taste some more disgusting ass flavors then finally finish.

"Thank you guys so much for watching!" Cam says. "Make sure to give this video a thumbs up!" Nash says. "Also subscribe to Megan's channel and also all of ours if you haven't already!" Matt says. "See you next week!" Shawn and I both say waving.

I look at the ground of spit up baby food. "This is disgusting." I say. I hop over the food and get a towel. I clean the shit up.

"Who's up for a party tonight?" Gilinsky screams coming through the door. "Yes please! I haven't been to one in so long." I say. "Well get ready cause it's in 30 minutes. Black and white." Johnson says.

I run upstairs and go get ready. I put some white shorts and a black tight crop top. I leave my hair the way it is and put some gold sandals on. I re-do my makeup and it looks so fucking perfect. I grab my phone and some money.

I walk downstairs and see everyone in black and white. Shawn's wearing his regular flannel, but blah and white, black jeans, black shirt, and black boots. "Woah. You look amazing baby." Shawn says putting his arm around me. "Thank you." I say. I notice Matt keeps staring at me which makes me a little uncomfortable since I don't know if they're judging me in a good way or a bad way.

"Let's go." Johnson says. We get in the car and drive while screaming I Don't Fuck With You by Big Sean. Gilinsky pulls up to this huge mansion. "Hell yes." Cam says. We park the car and get out. We open the front doors and see everyone either drinking, making out, or grinding on each other.

"Damn. It's loud." Shawn says. "Hey Shawn." someone says from behind him. I look around him....Sarah. "Why are you in LA bitch." I ask. "I don't know." She slurs. I can't smell the alcohol in her breath. "Meg!Im gonna go home! I'm really tired and I don't really feel like partying!" He screams. "Okay! Can you pick us all up around 1 or 2?!" I scream over the music. "Ya! I'll see you later!" He screams and kisses me. Someone hands me a beer. I shrug. Why not? I forget about Sarah and go look for some people.

I open it and take a sip. Matt comes up from behind me. "Dance with me." he says grabbing my hips. "As friends?" I ask. "Of course as fucking friends weirdo." he chuckles.

He starts grinding on me. Just friends. I think. Just friends. I start dancing too. He then starts kissing my neck. I don't think friends do this. I take chug my beer down and throw it away. I had no control of my body. Oh god. He turns around and starts kissing me. He attacks my lips with his and it turns into a make out session. "C'mon." he slurs. He's drunk too. He brings me upstairs but everything's getting blurry. He brings me to a room. He starts making out with me again. "Jump." he mumbles.

I do as I'm told and he sets me down on the bed.

Shawn's POV

I shouldn't of left the party. I get to Nashs place and pour myself a drink. I don't usually drink but I just feel like one. I here the front door open slightly. I grab a bat and go to the front door.

"Miss me babe?" A familiar voice asks. "Sarah leave." I say rolling my eyes and going back to the kitchen. "C'mon baby. Be a little fun." she slurs. "How'd you even get here?" I ask chugging beer. She attacks me with her lips. "What the fuck?!" I say pushing her off of me. "What?" She asks. She kisses me again but I kiss back. Woah I forgot how good of a kisser she is. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm drunk.

She pushes me down on the couch and takes off my shirt. What am I doing?

OHH SHIT