16|See You Later

Megan's POV

I wake up next to Shawn, humming Lego House by Ed Sheeran. "Good morning my beautiful." he says to me. "Morning." I say smiling. My smile fades when I realize I'm leaving today.

"I'm sad too." he says. I sigh. I look at the time and it's 6:30 AM. My flight leaves at 9:00.

"I better get ready." I say. "Same. My flights leaves at 10." he says getting up. We both fold the bed and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth while Shawn does also. I get my clothes while Shawn fixes his hair.

I pick out my regular traveling outfit: white V neck, PINK tight black sweats, and UGG slippers.

I walk out and see Shawn in grey baggy sweats and his maroon OBEY hoodie. I randomly start crying.

"Baby..." he starts. He walks up to me and hugs me. "I don't want us to seperate." I say while bawling into his shirt. "Meg, it's gonna be alright. As soon as tour ends we'll see each other, maybe even sooner." He says while rubbing my back. "But I want to be with you." I say. "I want to be with you too, forever, but that's not how the universe works. " he says. He kisses my forehead, and we stay like that for a while.

After about 20 minutes of holding each other, we decided to finish getting ready. I put a touch of makeup on and put my hair up in a messy bun. I grab my luggage and walk downstairs.

I see all the boys sitting around the picnic table in the kitchen. They all turned around, watching me carry my luggage. The jog up to me and grab them from me. "Thank you." I say as they grab my bags.

"We're gonna miss you Meg." Johnson says. "I'm gonna miss you guys too. Our time together went by really fast." say, tearing up.

"Meg, don't cry." Nash says. He walks up and hugs me. "I hate to leave you guys. I wanna stay with all of you forever." I say while crying into Nash's chest. "We don't want you to leave either, but that's how the world is. It's unfair." he sniffles.

"We better get goin'." shawn says carrying his luggage downstairs. "I'm gonna put the luggage into the van. Shawn says walking out the door. "Bye guys. I love all of you." I say. I hug Cam first and he squeezes the life out of me. "Bye Megan. I'm gonna miss you. Text me." He says. "I will." I say while wiping a tear away from his cheek.

"Johnson. Johnson, Johnson, Johnson." I say while laughing but still crying. "I'm really really gonna miss you. Love you." he says while kissing my forehead. I walk over to Nash. "So I guess I won't be seeing you regularly at school now." i say. "Meg, you're like a sister to me. I love you so much. Always remember that. You'll always have a special place in my heart." he says while giving me a warm hug. I hug him. He's probably the one I'm gonna miss the most. I mean, he's been my friend for my whole life and now were separating. Wouldn't you be sad?

I move onto Gilinsky. "Stay sexy my friend." he says as he hugs me. I start laughing. "I'll miss you Gilinsky." I say. "But seriously I love you too death. We'll meet up soon." he says.

I get to Matt. "Matthew Lee Espinosa." I say. "Megan Victoria Collins." He says while lightly smiling. "You're honestly perfect. I wish you could stay here and stay with us forever." he says. I say nothing and just throw my arms around him. "I love you." he whispers in my ear, as a friend obviously. "Love ya too Matty." I say. He wipes my tears away from my cheeks with his thumbs.

My phone buzzes. "Well, this is it my friends." I say. I try to keep it together but I can't. I can't hold it in. I smile but then it turns into a frown and then that turns into crying. "Meg," Matt says.

They all come near me and give me a group hug. "I love you guys." I say. They all pull away. I wave goodbye as I walk out the door. I see the can that we take to the airport and start walking towards it.

Shawn opens the door or me and I thank him. He jogs to the other side and starts the car.

The car ride is silent to the airport like always. One of his hands is on the wheel and one is holding mine. I just wanna stay like this forever. Traveling the world with my best friend/boyfriend together. Together.

Before we know it, we're at the airport. Time flew by. He helps me out of the van while two of 5SOS body guards help us. We instantly get attacked by fans.

Shawn walks me into the airport with me. I roll my luggage and Shawn rolls my other one for me.

We get to security. He sighs. I don't wanna make eye contact with him or else I'll instantly break down.

"So this is it?" He says looking at me. I look down at the floor. He turns me towards him. "Call me when you land." he says as he hugs me. "I love you Megan Victoria Collins." he says while tearing up. I look up at him. I start crying. "I love you too Shawn Peter Raul Mendes." I say. His grip of his arms from hugging me tightens around my arms.

He lifts my chin up with his thumb and his index finger and kiss me in the most passionate way possible. "I promise promise promise I'll text you and call you every day." Shawn says. I nod since I'm choked up from crying.

"Ms. Collins we need to leave." the body guards say. I look at them an then to Shawn. "I love you muffin buddy." he says sweetly. I giggle at his comment while sniffling. "I love you too muffin buddy." I say. He kisses me one last time before he hands me my luggage. I start walking away where the body guards are leading me.

I look back and see Shawn with a look of sadness on his face. I kiss my hand and blow it towards him. He chuckles and does the same. I smile slightly before turning around and making my way towards the exit to the plane.

This is so sad. I need some of your guyssss suggestions. Should I skip most of their tours or keep it going throughout both of their tours?

tanks for reading guise