19|A Little Too Much

Megan's POV

"Hello?" I ask over the phone. "Megan, darling! It's Elizabeth!" My manger says. "Hi! How are you!" I ask. "Great! I miss you already though, and it's only been a day!" She says. "I know. So what's up?" I ask while popping a grape into my mouth.

"Well, I have some exciting news." she says. "What is it?" I ask. "You're first headlines tour! It's going to be great! Since your album is coming out this month." she says. "M-my first headlines?" I ask. "That's right. Well plan the dates as soon as we meet up. I need to go lovely. The boss needs me. Call me as soon as you can!" She says. "Okay..." I say and hang up.

"UGHH!" I groan into a pillow that I grabbed from the couch.

I'm obviously very happy to go on your again, but I need a break. I need to have some time with my family, friends, and Shawn. Especially Shawn. I haven't seen him for forever. This is his last day here for two weeks. He leaves tomorrow early in the morning.

Sometimes I just want to live a normal life like before. I don't really miss school, but the hours after school I miss. I miss babysitting Aaliyah. I miss going to stores without getting mobbed. I miss my family. I miss having a regular life.

I'm feeling so overwhelmed. It's all getting too much to handle. My whole world got flipped around andi don't even know how to deal with this situation. I'm falling apart on the inside, and I have to stay strong on the outside because no one understands. I don't want to share my feelings because I think that makes me weaker.

I don't know if I should talk to someone or not. This is so hard for me.

Someone rings the doorbell which cuts me off from my thoughts. I look in m mirror and notice a tear falling from my cheak. I wipe it away and make sure my eyes aren't red from crying.

I walk downstairs from my room and open the door. "Hey bab- What's wrong?" Shawn asks. I debate whether I should tell him how I'm feeling or not. I clear my throat. "Oh- uh- nothing, nothing. I'm fine." I say. "Meg, tell me. I know you're lying." he says grabbing my hand and pulling me too the couch.

"Shawn, I said I'm fine." I say. He gives me a worried look. Just like that, I started to break down. "Shhh, you're okay baby, you're okay." he says while hugging me.

"I'm not Shawn, I don't know if I can do this anymore." I say as I cry into his shirt. "Don't say that. You're stronger than that. What happened?" He asks.

"My manager called. I'm going on tour again. My own tour." I say. "R-really?" He asks. I nod. He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "So what's on your mind?" He asks while holding both of my hands in his.

"It's just that- I don't know- I just wanna live a normal life but I wanna live this life too. I'm so overwhelmed with everything. I wanna be a normal teenage girl again. This is just getting a little too much." I say. I look into his eyes and they light up with both happiness and sadness.

He looks around the room for something. He walks over to all my instruments and grabs my guitar.

"I'm gonna sing you a song right now. I've never shared this with anyone. I was waiting for the right moment to sing this. This happened to me also and I wanna let you know that you're not alone." he says and kisses my forehead.

I cross my legs on the couch and he positions himself to play his guitar.

He starts playing.

She would not show that she was afraid,
But being and feeling alone was too much to face,
Though everyone said that she was so strong,
What they didn't know is that she could barely carry on,

But she knew that she would be okay,
So she didn't let it get in her way,
Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much,

She would always tell herself that she could do this
She would use no help it would be just fine
But when it got hard she would lose her focus
So take my hand and we'll be alright

And she knew that she would be okay,
So she didn't let it get in her way,

Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much, yeah.
A little too much, I said a little too much ohhh.

Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much yeah!

Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
She would not show that she was afraid,
But being and feeling alone was too much to face,
Though everyone said that she was so strong,
What they didn't know is that she could barely carry on,

But she knew that she would be okay,
So she didn't let it get in her way,
Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much.

He strummed the last note. Woah. That's like everything I explained to him. "How do you always make me feel better?" I ask while sniffling and lightly laughing. I see him start tearing up. "I don't know." he says while laughing.

He pauses for a minute and looks straight into my eyes. "Megan, I want you to know that sharing your feelings is okay. It always helps when you tell someone. I've gone through this so I understand exactly how you feel. Promise me, I mean promise me, that you'll call me whenever you need help or you're sad, because I'll be there. No matter what. Even if I'm on the other side of the world, I'll answer." he says as a tear falls from his cheek.

I lightly smile and he tucks another strand behind my ear. "I love you." he says. "I love you Shawn." I say.

He puts his hands on my jaw and kisses me.

AWWW THIS JS SO CUTE GUYS I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHAPTER.

But I have something to tell you....

I MET SHAWN.

I WON TIX FOR A M&G AND WE GOT TO SEE A PRIVATE CONCERT AND MEET HIM.

DURING THE LITTLE CONCERT I SED I LOVE YOU AND HES LIKE I LOVE YOU TOO

AND THEN I ASKED HIM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE "CAN I BE THE CHOCOLATE TO YOURE MUFFIN?" AND HE SED "YEA! OF COURSE YOU CAN!"

I WAS BALLING MY EYES OUT

HES SO FUCKIG TALL AND HE SMELLS RLLY GOOD AND HES SO CUDDLY AND HIS FLANNEL WAS SO SOFT

LIKE HOLY CRAP

But thanks for reading guys. Yall are the best. ilyyyyy