27|First Day of Tour

Megan's POV
November 30, 2015

I can't believe were finally starting our tour tomorrow! I was already so done with junior year and all that drama. I've been leaning on online school. It's way easier than actual Highschool cause no Britney!

"Honey! You need to go to sleep now! It's already 1 A.M. and you have a flight tomorrow at 7:30!" She screams from downstairs.

"I know mom! I'm almost done packing all my stuff!" I scream from my room. "Anything else we needa pack?" Nash asks. "Nope. I think were good." I say.

"I better get going. My flight is at 5:00 AM tomorrow. See you when your tour hits LA?" He asks. "Definitely." I say while hugging him. "Thank you for hanging out with me this week. I really missed you." I say. "I missed you too. I'll se you in a couple months Meg." he says squeezes me.

He walks out of my room.

This tour is gonna be amazing. We're saving our home town for last. Shawn and I are only going to Europe and the US but still, its pretty amazing.

I get in my bed and drift off to sleep.

•-
-
"WAKE UP!" Shawn screams in my ear. ..I shoot put of bed. "SHAWN WHAT THE FUCK?!" I scream. ".LANGUAGE." my mom screams as 1111she crosses my door in the hallway.

I roll my eyes. "Wait, were going on tour today!" I say. "YEP. NOW GET UP AND GRAB ALL YOUR STUFF SO WE CAN CATCH OUR FLIGHT!" He screams and kisses me. I just love him so much.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, brush my hair, and I put a little mascara on and some BB cream. I slide on some Lulu Lemon sweats, Shawn's Gryffindor hoodie, and my black Vans. I tie my hair up into a perfectly done messy bun.

I grab my carry on backpack and my mom and dad help me carry down my luggage.

"Were gonna miss you so much sweetie." My mom says to me. "Take care of my little girl, Shawn." my dad syd and shakes his hand. "I promise I will, Mr. Collins." he says.

"Have fun." my dad says to me. "We love you." He continues. "I love you guys too." I say, hugging them.

"Well, we better get goin." I say while wiping a falling tear from my cheek. I hug them one last time and get in Mrs. Mendes' car with her, Aaliyah, and Mr. Mendes.

We put all our luggage in the trunk and get in the back. I look out of the car window to my parents and wave a final good bye.

Shawn wipes a tear away from my cheek with his thumb. "You'll see them soon on tour." he says and kisses my cheek. I smile a 'thank you' to him and lay my head on his shoulder.

The car ride to the airport was actually fun. We song along to a lot of songs and we asked each other a lot of questions.

But then, we got the airport. We step out of the car. "I don't want you guys to leave." Aaliyah says, hugging both of us. "Call me if you need to talk about anything." I say and hug her. I go to the trunk of the at and grab my suit cases while Shawn is saying his good bye's to his parents and Aaliyah.

"Bye Mrs. Mendes. Bye Mr. Mendes. Thank you so much for driving us. I'm gonna miss you guys." I say while hugging them. "Were gonna miss you too." Mr. Mendes says. "Probably more than Shawn." Mrs. Mendes says. I laugh. "Hey! I'm right here you know!" He says while laughing. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." she says. Shawn goes to hug his Aaliyah, and Mrs. Mendes quickly winks at me signaling that she was kidding. I started laughing and everyone else started, too.

"We'll see you in a couple of months." I say and smile. "Bye! We love you!" Shawn says as we walk away towards security.

{skip the flight cuz I'm too lazy to write dat shiz}

"New York," I say while smiling. We walk towards the limo, put our luggage in the trunk, and slide into the long car trying to not get attacked by fans.

"Damn, I'm tired." shawn says. "Same here, but I'm so excited for the show tomorrow." I say, kissing his cheek.

"I'm excited too. Mostly because I'm performing with you."

Ayyyyoooo. Short little update. I'm probably gonna update tomorrow. Love you guyssss😘😘😘