36|Music Videos

Megan's POV
June 6, 2016

Finally! It's summer! Thank GOD. This has been the longest 3 seasons of my life.

"Good morning baby." Shawn says in his raspy morning voice, smiling at me. "Morning." I smile. "How did you sleep?" He asks. "Okay, I guess." I say.

"WANCAKES ARE DOWNSTAIRS BITCHES. WAKE UP." Matt screams down the hall.

I groan into my pillow. "Last time they made wancakes, they almost burned the house down." I say. "Yup." Shawn says.

He wraps his arms around me and sighs. "I don't think words can express how much I love you." he smiles down at me. "I love you Shawn." I say. He kisses the top of my forehead.

"Let's go eat breakfast butthole." Shawn says to me, sitting up. "But I wanna stay here forever." I groan into my pillow. He doesn't respond. Then I hear some ruffling of covers. He pulls the blanket off of me and picks me up. He throws me over his shoulder and walks me out of our room.

"Shawn!" I squeal as we start walking down the stairs. He laughs at my reaction. "GOD. YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY GOALS." Mahogany says. "I need a girlfriend." Matt sighs. "It's alright Matt. We can be single together bro." Johnson says. "Thanks man. It means a lot." Matt says, patting Johnson on the back.

"Where's Gilinsky?" I ask. "With Madison." Nash shrugs. "I can't believe Sam compared her to me." Mahogany says. "Wasn't that like 2 years ago?" Cam laughs. "Ya. But still." she rolls her eyes. "Is she nice?" I ask. "Eh, I guess." Matt says. "I've never met her so I can't judge her." I say, still hanging off of Shawn's shoulder.

Shawn grabs me a wancake and hands me it. I bite it. "These taste good." I smile. "I know right! And you doubted us." Matt scoffs. I laugh and Shawn and I go back upstairs to get ready for the day.

Shawn flips my over so I'm facing him. "I love you." he smiles. "I love you too." I smile. He sets me down and I start getting ready for the day.

I go to the bathroom and look at myself. I brush my teeth, brush my hair, and wash my face.

I put The Vamps album on cause why not. I haven't listen to them in a long time and it reminds me of some old memories.

I slip a light blue strapless dress on. I put on some hightop white converse. I slide on some ears that Mahogany lent to me. (Side/Top)

I walk out of the bathroom and see Shawn standing there in a white shirt, black jeans, and some black vans. "I've never seen this outfit on you before." I laugh. "Trying something new." he smiles. "I like your outfit. You look pretty." He smiles as he grabs me by my waist. "Thanks." I smile.

I lean in to kiss him, but just as our lips are about to meet, I get a phone all. I reach for my phone beside me and answer it. "Hello?" I ask. "Hi Megan. It's Elizabeth. Where are you? We're suppose to shoot your music video today." she says sounding stressed out. "Oh my god. I totally forgot. I'll be at Santa Monica in a couple minutes." I say. "Alright. But please hurry." she says.

"We gotta go." I say. "Where?" Shawn asks. "I need to shoot a video." I say grabbing all my stuff and putting it into my white purse. I grab my polaroid also just in case and put it in my purse also.

"I'll be in the car babe." Shawn says. "Okay." I say, still gathering stuff. I walk out of our room and say good bye to everyone. "Where ya goin?" Nash asks. "Filming a video." I say I'm a hurry. I grab some blue glacier freeze Gatorade out of the fridge. "Nice ears." Mahogany smiles. "Haha. Thanks girly. Bye guys. See you later." I smile.

I walk out the door and take the elevator downstairs. I jog to the at that Shawn's waiting in and I hop in. "Hi." He chuckles. "Hi." I say, kinda out of breath.