14|Fuck Marry Kill

^^^this photo fucked me up man

Megan's POV

"Hello lovelys! I'm here with my very very VERY awesome boyfriend...SHAWN!" I say. He claps then comes into the shot. "Hey guys." he says.

"Today were gonna do Fuck Marry Kill." he says. He holds up the cups filled with names. "We were thinking about doing the whisper challenge but then Johnson gave us this idea." I say.

"So basically we pick 3 names out of this cup." Shawn says holding up the cup again. "And we choose who we would fuck marry or kill." I say.

"Let's get started!" I say. "Do you wanna pick?" He asks. "Sure I guess." I say. "I picked....Joe Sugg, Niall Horan, and JC. Let's see. I would fuck Joe Sugg. Marry Niall Horan because I love him. And I would kill JC just cuz I wouldn't want him cheating on Lia with me, so imma kill him." I say while laughing.

Shawn picks out of a cup. "I picked Mahogany, Teala Dunn, and Beyonce." he says. I guess I'd kill Teala. Marry Mahogany and fuck Beyoncé." he says. I start cracking up. "THAT WAS LIKE THE EASIEST ONE. I ALREADY KNEW YOUR ANSWERS." I say while laughing.

"Okay okay go." He says while laughing. I pick out of the cup and look at the paper. "I picked Lohanthony, Ricky Dillon, and Evan Peters." i say.

"WELL IM OBVIOUSLY FUCKING EVAN PETERS." I say. "She's obsessed with him." Shawn says to the camera. "What can I say?" I say while laughing. "So fuck Evan. I'd wanna marry Ricky cause he's the best. Sorry Anthony I have to kill you." I say.

"This is honestly the weirdest video to do with your boyfriend so I'm just warning you people." I say while laughing.

We do a few more rounds and we decide to end the video. "Thank you guys for watching! Make sure you give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel and Shawn's also. Links are down below! Bye!" I say.

I press the stop button and start uploading the video from my camera to my computer so I can edit it.

I randomly just start crying. "Babe? What happened? Whats wrong?" Shawn asks. "I just realized that it's my last day here." I say, still crying m eyes out and messing up y make up.

"Damn, it is your last day. With us. With me." he says in shock. "Well, let's make the best of it." he says while lifting my chin up with his index finger.

I sniffle. "We can go wherever you want. Just tell me." he says while wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

"I don't know." I say looking down.

"I know the perfect place. Just be ready by 7:00 and dress nicely beautiful."

Hello peoples. IM LITERALLY SO FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE A THOUSAND YEARS. But anyways, thank you for 13K reads on You Again and 33K reads on Babysitter!!!

I'm sorry this chapter was short but
Imma make sure the next chapter is da best.

I haven't been updating a lot since my grades have been going down. Shout out to Shawn and Matt.

Byyyyeeee.