28|Not Happening

Hi guyyyysssss!! I'm deciding to skip some of the tour cuz idrk what to write about it. I'll still put some parts but just wait for this chapter. It'll get good😉(and not that kind of good you dirty minded people😂)

Megan's POV
December 31, 2015

"I'm so excited to see all of them again!" I scream, jumping out of my seat. "Settle down there." Shawn says while laughing but still looking towards the road.

"Happy New Years Eve everyone!" The radio DJ says. "This next song is by a couple cool girls known by the name of Fifth Harmony!" He says.

*Play Suga Mama by Fifth Harmony*

"THIS SONG IS AMAZING." I scream. "I know right!" Shawn says, dancing along with me.

I can be your, I can be your

Sug-Sug-Sug-a-Suga Mama

Mmmm Yaaa

"Happy almost New Years." Shawn says. He leans in to kiss me.

I hear wheels skid and then a crash.

Everything went by in a flash. All I saw were headlights and our front widow of our car was broken.

"HOLY SHIT!" I scream. I look next to me and see Shawn. But his eyes aren't open. "Baby?" I ask while my lip quivers. "Baby, stay with me. Please." I say while freaking out.

"HELP!" I scream. "HELP US!" I scream repeatedly. People come to our window and see if were okay. I see people talking on their phones, probably to 911.

I start to cry. I don't touch Shawn because I don't want to injure him more. There's blood on the side of his head. Shit.

WHATS HAPPENING! IM FREAKING OUT.

All of a sudden I see flashing red and blue light in front of us.

"HELP!" I scream once again. "HELP! PLEASE!" I scream. Shawn is still unconscious. "Ma'am just please calm down. It will make it easier to help." a police officer says. I try keep calm but I can't. I start hyperventilating. "Shawn, please stay with me." I say, and in that moment, everything went black.

I wake up to sounds of whispers. I open my eyes slightly, just to be blinded by bright white lights. I open them a little more, getting used to the brightness.

"She's awake." I hear Matt say. "Matt?" I question. "THANK GOD SHE REMEMBERS SHIT." Matt screams, only to get shushed by doctors. "You scared the shit out of me Meg." Gilinsky says. "What happened?" I ask. "Well, you got into a car crash with a drunk driver. You only broke your leg but that's it. Just minor injuries other than that." A doctor says as he comes through the door. "What about Shawn?" I ask.

Matt and Gilinsky look down. "What? Where is he?" I say more demandly. "He's not awake." Johnson says. "How long has it been?" I ask. "Only a day. It's January 2nd." Taylor says.

"Tell me where he is." I demand. "Meg, you have to stay in the bed-" Carter starts. "CARTER SHUT UP. I DONT LIKE YOU. WHERE IS SHAWN." I scream. "He's in room 604." he sighs. I try to get up but a sharp pain shoots up my leg. "FUCK!" I scream. "I told you, you have to-" Carter starts once again. "CARTER SHUT THE FUCK UP." I say. Matt and Sammy help sit back down. I see Matt chuckle when I tell Carter to shut up.

I take a deep breath. "How is he?" I ask Mahogany. "He's alright. The doctor said hell wake up in a few days." Nash says.

*3 days later*

"How's everything?" Matt asks while driving me to the hospital to see if we can see shawn. "Just great." I sigh. "C'mon Meg. Cheer up. You're out of the hospital!" He says trying to cheer me up.

"I can't Matt. We had to stop the tour for this. I feel so bad. The fans were counting on us and we let them down." I say.

Matt sighs. He gave up from trying to cheer up and just went back to looking at the road blankly.

We get to the hospital and Matt opens my door for me. "Thanks." I mumble. He takes out my crutches from the back of the car and help me get out of the car.

I start wobbling to the front desk of the hospital. "Shawn Mendes." I say to the lady. She checks her list. "Oh! He just woke up sweetie! Room 604!" She says a bit to cheery. "Thank you." I say. Matt and I walk into the elevator.

"You wanna go in together?" Matt asks. i nod my head. I walk in and freeze.

He has bruises all over his body and wires attached to his left arm. He's staring at his hands, interested at the wires.

"Shawn?" I ask, barely even a whisper. He looks up. "Um who are you?" He asked a little creeped out. "What? What do you mean?" I ask, laughing a bit. "And who are you?" He asks motioning to Matt. "What are you talking about? I've been your best friend for a really long time." Matt says.

"I'm sorry. I don't remember either of you." Shawn says.

This cant be happening. This only happens in movies.

This is not happening.

Hellllloooo. I'm feeling a tiny bit better. Zayn's new song doesn't help very much. Oh! and two more things.

Fuck you Naughty Boy annnnd Louis Tomlinson fucking slays.

That is all.