39|What Happened?

^^This picture fucked me up man

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END PLEASE READ IT

Megan's POV
July 3, 2015

2:26 AM

I look at the ceiling in Matt and my bedroom. I can't go to sleep. Every time I try, I wake up fifteen minutes later.

2:49 AM

I still can't sleep. I keep thinking about Shawn and Sarah. I really can't believe Sarah. She's such an awful person. I can't believe I was friends with her for so long. She blackmailed me. Literally blackmailed me. Who the fuck does that?

<<>><<>><<>><<>>>

"It would just be amazing, wouldn't it? If you could go back and change what you did to yourself and the things that guy did to you that sunmer. To bad you can't." Sarah's voice says in my head. She scoffs. "You're so pathetic."

"Shawn's mine already. Don't you remember all those times he cheated on you? 2/3 of the times were with me. C'mon Meg. Just give up already. He doesn't love you. He never will."

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

I shoot up out of bed, crying. "Meg? What's wrong?" Matt asks in a raspy morning voice. I look at the time and it's 5:12 AM. I pull my knees to my chest and keep crying.

"Megan? What happened?" Matt asks me, panicked. "S-Shawn doesn't love me." I cry. "Yes he does-" Matt starts. "No he doesn't!" I cry.

"Woah, what's going on?" Kian asks, coming to my side. He pulls me into his arms. "Shawn doesn't l-love me anymore." I cry of sadness. "Megan, he does love you. He loves you with all his heart-" Kian starts.

"Kian he doesn't! Sarah explained to me why he doesn't! He cheated on me three fucking times. He loves Sarah! He cheated on my with her two times! Who the fuck does that!" I scream. I cry into his chest.

"Shh. Everything's gonna be alright, okay? It was a dream Megan. It was all a dream.Dreams aren't real." Kian says. "Meg, Shawn really does love you. He loves every part of you. You know that." Matt says, rubbing my back.

"I wanna go back." I cry. "I just wanna be with the rest of them." I say. "Alright. Do you wanna go now?" Kian asks. I nod. "Okay. I'll drive you guys. Get ready and grab your stuff." Kian says. He walks out of the room and I stand up from the bed.

Matt and I both walk over to the bathroom. We brush our teeth and do our hair but Matt takes longer than me. I walk over to my suit case. I grab some leggings and I keep Matt's shirt on. I fold Kian's pants and give it to him. He thanks me and I walk back to the other room.

I look at myself in the mirror. Matt walks over to me and places his hands on my shoulders. I look down at my shoes. "Look at me Meg." Matt says. I look up. "Shawn absolutely loves you. He knows that you're the only one for him. Okay?" He asks. I nod. He gives me a big hug.

"Let's go." Kian says. "You sure about going back?" Matt asks. I nod. We get in Kian's car and I sit in the front.

We drive back to Nash and Cam's apartment. "Guys, I'm really worried." I say. "Don't worry. Alright? Don't let Sarah get to you. Shawn loves you and only you." Kian says. "Thank you so much." I say as he pulls up to the curb. "No problem. And do me a favor," he says. I look at him. "Bitch slap that Sarah for me," he smiles. "I promise," I smile. I give him a quick hug and throw my bag over my shoulder.

"Thanks again Kian," Matt says. "Ya. Thank you so much." I smile. "No problem," He says. Matt and I get out of the car and wave good bye.

I ring the doorbell an someone answers it right away. "Megan! I was worried sick about you," Shawn says embracing me. "We all were. We waited until you guys showed up," Gilinsky says with his arm around Madison. "Where were you guys?" Nash asked. "Kian and JCs," Matt andwers. "We wanted to hang out with them," Matt says.

I walk upstairs to my room saying nothing. Shawn follows me upstairs and kisses me. "What happened?" Shawn asked. "A lot," I respond. "What?" He asks.

"You may want to sit down."

HOLA CHICAS. IM SUPER SORRY. I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE HALF A MONTH WTFF

AAAAAND IM WORKING ON 2 OTHER BOOKSSSSS WOOO!!!

I need more ideas for this story if yall wanna keep it goinnnnn COMMENT CUZ ILY WE. U GUYS COMMENT

IM SEEING ONE DIRECTION IN ELEVEN DAYSSSSSSSS OMGGGGG

QOTD: FAV MEMBER OF ONE DIRECTION?

QOTD 2: FAV SCENE THAT HAS HAPPENED IN BABYSITTER OR YOU AGAIN???