17|Common White Girl Tag

There's gonna be a lot of time skips through this chapter since you guys wanted me to skip most of the the but I'm still gonna do some of it.

Megan's POV

"MEG!" Calum screams. "Hi!!!" I scream back. "How was your stay at your lads house?" Michael asks. "It was great actually." i say. "Hey Meg." Luke says. "Hi Luke." I say and hug him.

"MEGAN!!!" Ashton screams from behind me. "ASHTON!" I scream back. "HOLY FUCK I MISSED YOU." he says spinning me around. I start to laugh.

"So where too?" I ask while smirking.

It's been about 2 months since I've left LA and started to tour with 5SOS again. Luke and I are cool with each other now. But ya. We're friends now.

Shawn has called me everyday which I don't mind at all. The time differences make it difficult though. He's in London right now and I'm in Japan. Only 1 more week of tour left and I get to see everyone again. Shawn's tour ends in 1 1/2 weeks which is okay. I just wish it ended sooner. But I also wish that it didn't. Ya feel? Cause this has been the best experience of my life.

"I don't even like you why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?" I sing softly. "I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS HAPPENING I KEEP SAYIN THINGS I NEVER SAY!" Cal screams as he comes into the room. I laugh. "Oh how I'm gonna miss you idiots." I say.

"Were gonna miss you too." Michael says. "Fuck, I have to make a video." I say as I realize it's a Wednesday and I upload videos every Friday. Usually I film Wednesday, edits Thursday, and upload Friday.

"Can we help!!" Ashton screams coming into the room. "I guess. I don't have any ideas." I say.

"WHITE GIRL TAG!!!" Calum screams. "Good idea." I say. I start to set up the cameras in front of our hotel beds.

We all take a seat. I sit next to Calum on the bed and Michael is towards my left on the ground, Luke is sitting in front of me, and Ashton is sitting towards the right of me on the ground.

I press play and take a seat.

"Hello beautifuls! It is Megan Collins and I'm here with some very special guests! 5SOS!" I say. They all wave to the camera and say hi.

"So Ashton, what are we going to be doing today?" I ask. "COMMON WHITE GIRL TAG!" He screams. "This idea was Calums." I say while pointing to him. He flashes a cute smile.

"Number one!" Michael says while looking at his phone. "Favorite Starbucks drink." he says. "I don't know actually. I guess like hot chocolate but I like peppermint hit chocolate during the holidays." Luke says. "I agree." Calum says. "Same." Ashton says. "Me." Michael says. "I usually get an orange velencia refresher with three pumps of raspberry or a double Chocolaty chip with no whip cream." I say. "Why does that sound so complicated?" Ashton asks while laughing.

"QUESTION NUMBA TWOOO." Calum screams. "How many selfies do you take on a daily bases?" He asks.

"Like I only take one once a week." Ashton says. "Same." Luke says. "NO. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. THERE ARE SO MANY SELFIES OF CALUM AND HIM ON HIS PHONE." Michael screams. "I actually don't take that much. Like one or two a day." I say. "Wow that's like nothing." Calum says sarcastically.

After about 10 more questions we end the video. I start editing. "We better get to sleep. We have to get to the venue early tomorrow." Luke says. "Nite guys." I say.

I crawl into Calum's and my bed and drift off to sleep.

Sorry if this chapter was awful. Kinda just a filler.😘😘😘