08|Oatmeal and Eggs

Megan's POV

"GUYS IM GONNA MAKE ANOTHER VIDEO!" I scream from downstairs while setting up my camera, lights, and microphone with Shawn.

"CAN WE BE IN IT?!" The Nash screams. "YA. CAN YOU CALL EVERYONE ELSE PLEASE?!" I scream. "YA!" Cam screams back.

I sit down and Shawn sits with his arm around me. "What do you need?" Matt asks. "I need yall to help me with a video." I say. "Okay." they all agree. "What are we gonna do?" Shawn asks. I shrug.

"WE SHOULD DO REMAKES OF OLD VIDEOS." Nash screams. "YES." I say. "Where are the Jacks?" Shawn asks. "They're recording right now." Cam explains. We go to Walmart and buy all the shit we need and drive back to Nash and Cam's.

We all sit down. I'm in the middle next to Shawn and Matt. Cam and Nash are behind us sitting on top of the couch.

I press the button on my camera and it starts recording. I check my hair and my make up. I'm wearing a navy sweater from Brandy Melville with 2 white stripes on each sleeve, light wash ripped jeans, and a navy blue beanie with white Vans.

"Hey guys!" I say waving to the camera. "Today I am here again with everyone." I say. They all introduce themselves.

"So today, we're gonna do some challenges that we did before when they were in MAGCon this week. Like the Baby Food Challenge and the Oatmeal a Challenge and all that stuff.

"Which one are we starting with?" Nash asks looking through the bag. Cam pulls out 5 oatmeal bags. He smirks and nods his head. Shawn and I look at each other wide-eyed.

"So the oatmeal challenge is first." Matt says opening one. "What's the goal again?" I ask. "To eat the whole bag of dry oatmeal." Nash says.

I sigh and grab a bag. "3....2....1...GO." Cam screams. I pour 1/4 of the bag in my mouth. Holy crap this shit is dry. I start chewing it very slowly and see Cam spitting it everywhere. I keep chewing and pour another fourth into my mouth. Shawn throws his oatmeal bag at the camera and shows his tongue.

"What the fuck?!" Nash screams spitting oatmeal flakes in my hair. "NASH!!!!" I scream. "Sorry!" He says spitting out more. "NASH!" I scream again laughing. I grab my Gatorade off the table an chug it because my mouth is so friggen dry.

Once everyone has washed out their mouth a mark a tally under Shawn's name.

"So Shawn has one point." I say. "Wait what are we doing with these eggs?" Matt asks. "Oh ya. I forgot we had to throw it at the losers." Cam says holding them up. I groan and move the camera to the bathroom. I set it on the sink in front if the bath tub/ shower.

I change into my bikini and being some denim shorts down with me.

"Okay ready?" Nash says grabbing an egg. "Don't hurt me too badly." I say. I take the towel and grip onto it. "1..2..3..FLEX." Cam says. I flex my abs but the egg hits me straight in the boob.

"CAM! HOLY FUCK!" I scream as I fall onto my knees. I don't think you know how badly it hurts getting hit in the boob with an egg. Shawn comes to my side right away.

"Babe are you okay?" He asks trying not to laugh. "not really." I say almost crying.

"Okay we won't do another two on you." Matt says. I get up and out of the shower.

"Your turn Cam." Nash says. Cam takes off his sweats and his shirt an steps in the bath tub. He gets hit right in the balls. He falls straight to the ground and I can't help but laugh. "SHIT CAM SORRY. IT SLIPPED OUT OF MY HAND." Nash explains while laughing. "I'm gonna go lay down." Cam groans. He gets out of the tub and lays down on the kitchen table. There's a couch right next to him- I just- Nevermind.

Shawn throws an egg at Nash and hits him right on his belly button. I throw one at Matt and hit the middle of his chest.

I go upstairs and put my outfit back on. I take my camera and put it back in the living room.

We all sit down. "I hoped you guys liked this video. Make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to me and al their channels. Just click on their faces. See you the day after tomorrow!" I say and wink at the camera. "BYE!!" They all scream. I bring the camera to Cam laying on the table in pain. "Cam say bye to your fans." Nash says. "Bye." Cam groans.

I turn my camera off. "That was not fun." I say. "Sorry Meg." Matt says hugging me. "Ow." I say grabbing my boob. "I'm gonna listen to music upstairs. I don't feel too good." I say. "Okay." they all say.

I go upstairs and plug my beats into my phone. I go on twitter and see what's new.

Something flashs on my screen.

*TEEN MAGAZINE*

@teenmagazine: @MeganCollins is seen with 2 guys? @Luke5SOS and @ShawnMendes ?!? Which one will she choose?

I roll my eyes at the tweet. They get so annoying. I love Shawn and only Shawn.

MERRY XMAS AT 2:30 IN THE MORNING!!! So technically not xmas... WHATEVER.

I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS