32|Dreams

^^^WHO WOULD DO THIS TO US. SHAWN YOURE JUST UGHH. I LOVE BENITO SO MUCH

Megan's POV

"Ready?" Shawn asks coming into Nash and Cam's kitchen. "Yuus." I say. "Where are you love birds heading?" Johnson asks. "Santa Monica Beach. Wanna come?" I ask. "Nah. I let you guys have some lovey dovey time together." Johnson says. "Fan fics have really changed you bro." Cam says plopping onto the couch in the living room. "I know right? I just feel- I mean I don't read fucking fan fics." Johnson says in a manly voice.

"Um, we're gonna get going. Bye guys." I say and we rush out the door. Shawn and I start laughing as we get into Cam's car that he's letting us borrow.

So as you can see, we're back in Los Angeles! Everything pretty much went back to normal after Shawn asked me out. He's been doing some therapy or something, I don't really know.

We get to the beach and it honestly looks so beautiful. "This is so pretty." Shawn says, laying down a blanket. "I love having times like this with you." I say. He smiles and kisses me. "I love it, too." He smiles.

January 10, 2016

"Megan! Wake up!" Shawn says, jumping on the bed. "Wha? What?" I ask, waking up. "You've been asleep for hours!"

"What?" I ask. Shit. Was I dreaming?

"Did we go to the boardwalk?" I ask. "Um no.." Shawn say, giving me a weird look. "Did you meet your friends, like Brian and those guys?" I ask. "Who's Brian?" He asks.

"That was all a dream?" I ask. "Sure..." he says. Holy shit. That say never happened. That whole day never happened. He never met his friends, he never asked me out...

"Um, sorry. I just had a dream and I thought it was real." I say. "Oh. What happened?" He asks. "Nothing. It wasn't a big deal." I sigh. "What time is it?" I yawn.

"1:00 in the afternoon. You slept really long." He laughs. I sigh and get up to brush my teeth. "What's wrong?" Shawn asks. "It's nothing." I say while putting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"Seriously Megan, you can tell me." Shawn says. "It was my dream, that's it." I say as I start brushing my teeth. "Dreams aren't real." he chuckles. That's why I'm upset.

"Mom made waffles for breakfast if you want some." he says and walks downstairs.

I can't believe that whole thing was a dream. It seemed so real. He didn't ask me out which makes me even more sad.

I grab one of Shawn's flannels and put it on over my black tank top. I slip on some leggings and ankle socks and slide on my vans.

"Good morning everyone." I smile. "Morning Megan," they all say. "What's wrong, Meg? You look sad." Aaliyah whispers to me as I take a seat next to her. "I just had a bad dream, that's all." I explain to her, trying to look happy. She doesn't look convinced, though.

"Talk to me later about it." she says. I nod. I don't have a problem with talking to Aaliyah. She's pretty cool about stuff, plus she won't tell anyone about it.

After we all ate breakfast together, Aaliyah brought me up to her room. She plops on the bed and I sit with my legs laid out on the floor. "Spill." she says.

"Okay, so..."

Shawn's POV

I walk upstairs to change my flannel cause I'm not really feeling this one today. Maybe a blue and black one instead of green-

My thoughts get cut off by Aaliyah's and Megan's voices. "Spill." I hear one of them say.

I know it's wrong to eavesdrop but it's for a good cause I guess...