24|Missing You Like Crazy

Shout out to @courtneyn_2000 ! Go follow her!

Shawn's POV
August 26, 2015
"I know, I miss you too." I say to Megan over the phone. "I'll be back by tomorrow." I say while smiling. I hang up.

Man, I miss her so much. I can't believe I lasted 2 weeks without seeing her. Well, I face timed her, but I never saw her in person. I've never missed someone this much. Im 17 now and a junior in high school. I haven't been to my actual school in 2 months. I've been doing online school. When I'm home, I go to my school.

I need so see Megan. I can't handle being away from her. It's like I'm being torn apart from the inside.

Megan's POV

"It's 10:15 there." I say to Lauren as I run my eyes. We're having a sleepover at her house.

We've gotten a lot closer. I'm still jealous of her but not as much. She's the sweetest person. "Why are you yawning? It's only 1 AM." She says while laughing.

"I know. I'm still kinda jet lagged from the flights on the west last week." I say while laughing. "Oh I get you." she says.

"What should we do next?" She asks. "Gossip Girl." we both say at the same time.

We turn the Wii on and start watching from Season 1 Episode 1. We fall asleep by Episode 14 which is about at 4:00 AM.

August 27, 2015

"Bye Laur! Thanks or having me over! Are you sure you don't wanna come with me to pick up Shawn from the airport?" I ask. "No it's okay. Ill let you guys have some alone time. See you later!" She says. "Bye!" I say and hop into my car.

I start driving to the airport while listening to the 1975.

When I get there, I park in those big 4 story parking lots and get out of the car. I walk over to the security thingy that Shawn is going to walk out of.

I'm finally getting to see him. I don't think anyone knows how happy I am. I haven't seen my boyfriend in two whole weeks! I miss him too much.

I look down at my phone to see a bunch of notifications on twitter. I have been DMing the girl that I met in San Francisco and she's so nice. I've learned that she has had a really tough life. She's pretty cool to talk to.

I look at my iMessage notifications and still no text from Shawn. Where could he be? He said he landed 45 minutes ago.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Are you looking for someone?" A man says in a very rough voice. "Yes, wh-" I start, but then I turn around.

"SHAWN! I MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!" I scream and jump onto him. I wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck. He lifts me up as he hugs me. "Hey baby girl. I missed you too." he says and kisses me.

"I can't believe you're here." I say while smiling. "Me either." he says. "Now let's go home. We have a lot to catch up on." I say while smiling.

The drive home was different than usual. We actually talked. We usually never talk. We just sit there, either playing with each other's hair or fingers.

He told me about all of his shows and I asked him a bunch of questions. I liked it this way better.

"SHAWN!" Aaliyah screams as we open the door. "Hey Aaliyah! I missed you!" He says while crouching down and hugging her. "I missed you too." She says.

"I missed you too Megan." she says while hugging me. "Haha. I was only gone for a day." I say. "Where'd you go?" Shawn asks. "I had a sleepover with Lauren." I say. "Really? I don't know you guys were that good of friends." Shawn says with a surprised look on his face.