12|Don't Touch Me

Shawn's POV

Oh crap she's gonna be pissed. How am I suppose to tell her? I'll just say that I was drunk at home an she followed me and I couldn't do anything to stop we because I was drunk.

Megan's POV

"I'm not ready. I can't look at him. He's gonna be mad and were gonna break up again. I can't spend another day without him. I-" I panic. "Meg. Calm down." Gilinsky says grabbing my shoulders. "How the hell am I suppose to calm down?! I just cheated on the best boyfriend a girl could ever have with his best friend!" I say with tears falling down my face.

He hugs me. "Shh. It's gonna be okay." he says. I finally suck it up and pull away.

I wipe my tears away. "Ready?" Nash asks. I nod. He unlocks the door. I see Shawn sitting on the couch shirtless.

"Shawn?" I ask. "Hey Meg." he says while shaking his leg. "Can we talk to you upstairs?" I ask. "Ya." he says. I walk upstairs to my room and Matt follows me. I look at Shawn and he gives Matt a weird look but keeps walking. I sit on the bed with Matt and Shawn takes on the office chair.

"So what do you wanna tell me?" He asks. "I-I gad sex with M-Matt." I say. Before he could say anything, I said, "We were drunk and we didn't know what we were doing! I would never ever cheat on you. You know that. I've never cheated on you before."

"What the fuck man!" Shawn says pushing Matt. "Shawn stop!" I say. "WE WERE FUCKIN DRUNK I TOLD YOU." I say, pushing him back into his chair.

He groans in frustration. I start balling. "I'm sorry Shawn. I didn't know what I was doing." I say while crying.

He sighs. "It's okay Meg." He says. I look up. "What?" I ask. "I have something to tell you too." he says while rubbing his eyes.

Something in my stomach drops. Oh god. It's bad. "I had sex with Sarah." Everything drops in my body. All I feel is anger. It's like the whole world crashed onto. "How could you Shawn?" I whisper. "Babe-" he says reaching out to me. "Don't you dare touch me." I say. "I was drunk!" I say. "YOU LEFT THE PARTY EARLY!" I scream.

"She followed me home!" He says. "SHE WAS DRUNK HOW THE HELL WAS SHE SUPPOSE TO FOLLOW YOU HOME?!" I scream. "I was drunk. Okay Meg?" He says. "SURE YOU WERE. YOU JUST SAID THAT CAUSE I SAID IT!" I scream. "Baby, please." he says touching my face.

I slap him. "Don't fucking touch me." I say. "Megan please." he says. "I'm done Shawn." I say. I run downstairs and grab my jacket.

"Meg where are you-" Gilinsky starts. I cut him off by slamming the door.

Nash's POV

I see Shawn running down the stairs. Gilinsky holds him back from running.
"I need to find her man." he says trying to break loose. "You're only gonna make it worse. Just give her some time." I say.

I see Matt come down the stairs. Shawn breaks free of our grip and punches Matt right in the eye.

"SHAWN! WHAT THE FUCK BRO!" Johnson screams. Him and cam come out of the kitchen.

Matt gets up from the ground. "I TOLD YOU I WAS FUCKING DRUNK!" Matt screams.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Someone screams from the front door. We look and it's Mahogany.

"MATT FUCKED MEGAN!" Shawn screams. Mahogany gasps. "Is that the whole story?" She asks. "No." we all mumble. "Everyone sit the fuck down." she says.

We all take a seat and sit in the middle of Shawn and Matt.

"So tell me the whole story." she says. "Okay so we went to a party-" Matt starts. "WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS DIDNT FUCKING INVITE ME?!" She screams. We all look at her. She clears her throat. "Sorry go on." she says.

"Okay...So we were at a party and we all got drunk and apparently I had sex with Megan. I don't even remember but ya." Matt explains. "I went home early cause I didn't feel like partying and some how Sarah-" shawn starts.

"Megan's ex-friend?" She asks. He nods. "She followed me here. I had about 2 cans of beer before she came and all of a sudden she started making out with me and I don't remember anything after that." Shawn says. "I just found her naked on the couch-" he says. "OKAY WE DONT NEED ALL THE DETAILS." she screams.

"So now Megan's mad that I cheated on her." Shawn says. "But she cheated on you with Matt..." Mahogany says.

He nods. "Okay." she sighs. "I'm gonna go find her. You guys look for her too. AND YOU TWO." she says pointing at Shawn and Matt. "Stay here and do not fight." she says. "Let's go in pairs. I'll go alone." she says.

I go with Cam and Jack goes with Jack. I sigh and go down to my car. We start the car and drive off looking for her.

I don't know who's side I'm on😁

Sorry it was a short update.😘