15|Familiar

Megan's POV

Shawn changed the plan and told me to dress comfortably. I put on some sweats from PINK, a hot pink sweatshirt, and UGGs. I curl the ends of my hair and put it up into a pony tail. I only put a little make up on.

I look at myself in the mirror one last time. I grab my phone and walk out of our room.

I walk down the stairs and see Shawn in grey sweats, a black T shirt that showed off his muscles, and a zip up hoodie jacket.

"Ready?" He asks while smiling. I nod and grab his hand. "Have fun!" Cam says. "Not too much fun, Mendes." Nash says. I roll my eyes and Shawn opens the door for me. I thank him and we walk out to his car.

"Where are we going?" I ask. "You'll see." Shawn says, smirking. I groan. "Shawn." I say stretching his name out. "Megan." he says mocking me. "You're a buttcheek, but I love you." I say while laughing.

After about a 20 minute drive while singing along to Sam Smith songs, we arrive at where Shawn's taking me.

He takes my hand and leads me to the front building. He says hi to the person and the front desk like he already knows him. This place looks so familiar. I can't put a finger on it though.

We take the elevator up to the 28th floor. I give him a weird look and he smiles at me.

He takes me into a room and it's a studio. "Surprise. I don't know if you wanna record some duets with me but I it's okay if you don't want to because I understand-" I cut him off by kissing him. "It's perfect Shawn." I say while smiling. He smiles at me and sighs. "Shall we get started?" He asks. "We shall." I say while giggling.

We set everything up and a guy comes in. He introduces himself and says that his name is Josh. He sets up all the microphone sounds and music and tell us when he's ready.

I smile at Shawn. "Lucky first?" He asks. I nod.

Do you hear me?
I'm talkin' to you
Across the water
Across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky
Oh my, baby I'm tryin'

We record a lot of other songs that we've sang together like All I Ever Need, Lego House, All I Want For Christmas Is You, Habits (Stay High), and a lot more.

"I think were done." Shawn says, taking a sip of his water. "One more?" I ask. "Whatever you want babe." he says. "Stay With Me. When I first babysitted Aaliyah, I heard you singing this while we were on our phones." I say.

He smiles. Josh nods an starts playing the Audio for Stay With Me.

"That was fun." I say while smiling. "Josh said he would send it to us in a few days." He explains. "Okay." I say.

"I have one more place to bring you and that's also a surprise." He says as he opens the door for me. He starts the car and we start driving. I laugh. "I'm sorry for complaining about everything, especially about surprises because it means that you've put a lot of work into it and I should be greatful. I'm such a bitch. I'm sorry." I say.

"Meg, shut up. You're literally perfect because you're you. You don't change yourself because you're worried what other people think about you. I live that you're yourself around me. And you're not a bitch." he says.

We get to a building that looks very very familiar. "Where are we going?" I ask. "You'll see." he says. He pushes the button that says 22. Once we get on that floor I finally remember why it looks so familiar.

*flashback*

"Come here." he says. "Where we goin?" I ask.

"Somewhere." "I hate you so much. You know I don't like surprises." "Yep."

He leads me to the elevator and we go to the 22 floor. "What are we doing?" "You'll see. Just be patient." He says smiling.

The door opens and he leads me to a balcony. "It's beautiful up here!" I say. "So are you." he says.

"That is the cheesiest thing in the world" I say while laughing.

"It's true though." he says coming closer.

His hands are on my waste. "Megan? Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks me.

*flash back ends*

"Shawn." I start. He smiles at me. "I can't believe you thought of this. This means so much to me. This was where our first kiss was and when you asked me out." I say standing in the same spot where I stood when he asked me out.

"Look how far we've come. You've become a singer and you're touring with 5SOS and Im on tour with Taylor Swift. Geez. We've been through a lot together. We've been there for each other through so much. I just want to say thank you and I love you." he says kissing me passionately with his perfect lips. "I love you too." I say through the kiss. I pull away.

"Fuck You?"

"Fuck You."

So this wasn't exactly a long chapter but SHAWN YOU THOUGHTFUL LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. Thanks for reading and make sure to vote and comment. ily guys