05|Blacked Out

Megan's POV

I wake up in Shawn, playing his guitar and humming Thinking Out Loud. "Sorry. Did I wake you up?" He asks. "Nah, you're fine." I say kissing his cheek. I get up out of bed and go to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth, wash my face, and brush my hair. I go to my suit case and grab a black Christmas sweater, grey PINK sweats, and my tan UGGs. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walk downstairs.

"Hey guys. What's up?" I ask sitting at the table. "Nothing really. Do you guys wanna go ice skating?" Nash asks. "Hell ya I do." I say smiling. "Okay good. I got us some tickets." he explains. "Okay. What time are we going cause I'm hanging out with Lia today." I ask. "7:00-ish." Cam says. "Alrighty. I'll be back by 6:00." I say grabbing my phone and a key to Nashs house. "You're leaving right now?" Matt asks. "Ya. I'll see you guys tonight. Don't worry." I say smiling. "You're leaving me here without kissing me good bye?!" Shawn says running down the stairs. "I was gonna go up there." I say laughing. "Bye. I love you." he says. "It's not a 'bye' remember? It's a 'see you later.'" I say smiling. "See you later then." he says kissing me. Gilinsky makes a gagging sound. "I need this." he says hugging us. "Okay okay, I have to go. I love you guys!" I say smiling and shutting the door. I call John, my driver, and ask him to pick me up. He picks me up about 5 minutes later and he brings me to Lia's.

"Meg? Do you mind handing me those sunglasses? They're in the back. The suns in my eyes an I can't see-" he starts. But then everything goes black.

Shawn's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE GOT INTO A CAR CRASH?!" I scream. "Sir, please calm down. She's just in a small coma. She will be fine in a week or two." The doctor says. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN?! SHES LEAVING FOR TOUR NEXT WEEK." I scream. Nash had to hold me back. I can't fucking believe this.

I hear footsteps of running feet. They screech to a hault. "Where is she?! Where's Megan?!" She screams. "Lia? What are you doing here?" Matt asks. "I came to see Megan. Is she okay?" She asks. "She's in a small coma. The doctor said she'll be awake in a week or two." Nash says.

"This is all my fault." she says crying into her hands. She takes a seat next to Cam and he comforts her. Hearing other people cry makes me want to cry. I start sniffling. "Its not your fault. It's not anyone's fault." Johnson says. "I'm so sorry." she says crying. "Shawn uhm- Mendes?" a nurse says. I stand up immediately. "Yes?" I ask. "You can go see her now." she says gesturing me to her room. "Thank you." I say. "Two guests at a time please." the nurse tells the others. Everyone knew I wanted time alone with Meg so no one followed me.

I take a deep breath and walk in. I look at her bruises all over her body. I look at how her hair is spread out all over her pillow. I take a seat next to her and grab her hand.

Megan's POV

SHAWN!!! I try to scream. It doesn't work. I hate this so much. I hate all of this. I feel him grab my hand. I hear him crying.

He pulls it together and starts to talk to me. "H-Hey Meg." he says. Shawn! Please answer me. I'm begging you. I try to say.

"Look Meg, I just go you back. I don't want to loose you again. You're my everything. You're the one that keep me going. You help me stay alive. You help me stay strong. I can't live without you." he says.

I finally use the frustration that was building up inside of me to scream as loud as I can. "SHAWN!" I scream.

Shawn's POV

"shawn.." she whispers. I look up in surprise. Did she just say my name? "NURSE!" I scream. She rushes in and checks her. "I heard her say my name! She said it! She mumble it!" I say wiping the tears away from my eyes. "I'm sorry sir, she's not awake. I think you just thought she said it." the nurse says. "No! I swear she said my name!" I say. "It's okay. Everyone is having a hard time." she says putting her hand on my shoulder and walking away. "I groan in frustration.

Megan's POV

THAT STUPID ASS NURSE. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT. WHY DIDNT SHE LISTEN TO HIM. WHAT THE FUCK.

I have to be like this the whole week. I'm gonna ruin Shawn's vacation. I know he's gonna stay with me all week. I know that Cam, Nash, Matt, Jack, and Jack are gonna stay too. I don't want them too. I want them to enjoy themselves.

I feel guilty. I don't want to hold them back.

I'm literally wearing three pairs of pants right now cause it's so friggen cold.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. This was kinda short. I might lot update until the weekend. CHRISTMAS IS IN 8 DAYS AND I CANT HANDLE THIS.