11|Don't Tell'em

Megan's POV

I wake up in a daze. My head is pounding. I look next to me and see a shirtless Matt.

This room doesn't look familiar. I look down and notice that I'm wearing Matts shirt with nothing under it.

Holy shit did we have sex? "Matt." I whisper shaking him. "Matt, wake up." I say. He groans. He sits up and looks at me. Then he looks down at himself. "Wait did we have-" he starts. "I think so." I say nervously.

"I don't remember anything." he groans. "Me either. All I remember is when Shawn left." I say. "I can't believe I had sex my best friends girlfriend." he groans while rubbing his eyes.

"Where are we?" I ask. "I think were still at the mansion." he says. I start to tear up. "Meg, come here. What's wrong?" He asks. I scoot closer to him so he can hug me. "I don't know how I'm gonna tell shawn. I don't want ya to split up again." I say while crying.

"We better head home. They're probably looking for us." Matt says getting up. I get up also and look for my clothes. I finally find them.

"Uh Meg." he says clearing his throat. "Can I-uh have my um shirt?" He asks. I look down. "Oh ya. Sure." I say. I go to the bathroom and change. "Here." I say, giving it to him. He slips it on and we leave together.

I check my phone and I have 10 missed calls from each of the guys except for Shawn. I would think he would be the first to call me.

We step out of the room and see all the passed out people on the floor, on the couches, pretty much everywhere.

Gilinsky's POV

I wake up with my head throbbing. Shit. This is definitely worst hangover ever. I don't even know how I got to Nash's last night.

I get out of bed and put a shirt on. I start walking downstairs but I see two people on the couch. Shawn and....an ugly blonde chick who has hella makeup smudged all over her face. Wait I think I've seen this girl before. Megan's friend or something.

Holy shit they're both naked. SHAWN CHEATED ON MEGAN WITH HER FUCKING USED TO BE BEST FRIEND.

My phone starts ringing. I answer it. "Yo Jack. Uh-Can you pick us up?" Matt asks. "Us?" I ask. "Megan and I." e says. "Sure." I agree.

I tip toe upstairs and get Nash. I tell him about everything and we go downstairs. I grab Nashs keys an we start driving over to the mansion.

Megan's POV

I see Nashs car coming down the street. He stops in front of us and we get in the back.

The first 2 minutes of the car ride were very awkward until Gilinsky broke the silence. "So did you guys have sex or.." Gilinsky asks. We both look at each other then look away.

"Holy shit guys. You know you can't tell Shawn." Nash says. "I need to though." I say. "No! He's gonna get pissed." Gilinsky says. "I'd rather tell him the truth then keep it a secret." I say.

"Or you're gonna be pissed." Gilinsky mumbles under his breath. "What?" I ask. "I said I have to piss." Gilinsky says. I sink into my seat.

"Matt! Fucking say something at least." nash says. "WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY TO SHAWN! 'Hey dude I fucked your girlfriend!' NO I DONT THINK SO." Matt says. "Did you guys at least use protection?" Gilinsky asks.

I look at Matt. He nods. "Ya ya we did." he says. "You guys fucked up." Gilinsky says. "Literally." Nash says while holding in his laugh. "NASH SHUT UP!" We all scream.

"So what are we gonna do?" I sigh. "We need to tell him. Just tell him you got drunk at the party and ended up having sex with me and you didn't have control over yourself and I was drunk too." Matt says.

Gilinsky parks the car and we all get out. We take the elevator up to Nashs and get our speech ready.

Shawn's POV

I wake up on the couch. I see a figure of a person pouring some water. I blink a few times and I finally see the figure. "Sarah? What the hell are you doing here?" I ask. "We fucked last night dumb ass." she says. "What? No we didn't. Last thing I remember is that I had a drink- Holy shit we did fuck last night." I say. I put my clothes on. You need to leave." I say lightly pushing her out the door.

"Okay okay." she says taking the water bottle with her. She walks out and I sit on the couch thinking about how Im gonna explain this to Megan.

UH OH