25|Are You Okay?

s/o to @SydneyBoggs !! Go follow herrrr

Megan's POV

"Are you okay?" Shawn asks me. "I'm fine." I reply quickly. "You should eat cause your gonna get hungry." he says pushing my bagged lunch toward me. "I said I'm not hungry, Shawn." I say with a little sass in my voice.

He has a surprised look on his face. I sigh. "Im sorry. I'm just not in the right mood today." I say. I kiss him on the cheek and get up from the lunch table. I grab my lunch and walk towards the trash can. I throw it away and start walking to the bathroom.

I open the door but someone runs into me. "Oops. Sorry. I should've seen you there considering how fat you are." Britney says making a pouty face. I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom. I hear the bell ring and everyone in the bathroom rushes out to get to their class.

Once everyone is gone, I look in the mirror.

Am I really that fat? I think to myself. I lift up my shirt and look at my stomach. I'm not as thin as Britney. Maybe I am and she's just getting into my head.

I look in the mirror and feel a tear roll down my cheek. Your not as pretty as them. You're trash. No one likes you. You're a stuck up bitch who doesn't appreciate her own fans.

I groan in frustration. What if all those things they're telling me is true?

I walk out of the bathroom and wipe my tears.

I grab my books from my locker and start walking to class. I'm gonna be late again but I don't really give a fuck about school anymore.

I walk into my English classroom and everyone stares at me. "Ms. Collins, you're late. Again." My teacher Mrs. O explains. "I'm sorry." I say. "If this happens one ,more time you will have a detention." she says while marking something down on a piece of paper.

I walk towards the back where Shawn is sitting and roll my eyes at my teacher.

I take a seat next to Shawn and start drawing in my notebook again. I get a piece of paper thrown at my head. I look over at Shawn and he gives me a concerned look.

I open the letter.

What's wrong? You've been kinda off today and you seem sad. I'm worried.

Xoxo, Shawn

I write on the back of the piece I paper he threw at me.

I already told you I'm fine.

xx. Meg

I pass it back to him and draw in my notebook again.

Then another piece of paper gets thrown at me. This time, it wasn't Shawn.

I look over to the direction where it was thrown from and see Britney smirking. She points to Shawn, motioning for me to give it to him. I roll my eyes and slightly slam the paper on his desk.

I keep looking forward to make it look like I'm paying attention. Shawn has no reaction. He just gets up and throws the note away.

I look at Britney who's twirling her hair and whispering to her friends while looking at me.

The bell rings and I immediately get up and start to walk/run to the door.

"Megan Collins." my teacher said just before I walked out the door. So close.

"Yes Mrs. O." I say. "I don't know what has been going on with you lately. You used to be such a wonderful student. You got straight A's, you were never late to class. Look at you. You have a C and your always showing up late. I'm very disappointed. If you don't get your act up, then this is going to affect your grade. This is AP english. Youre gonna have to move down if you don't get your act up." she says.